COMIC Who'd win in an all-out brawl v.2

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by TerryMathews, Sep 25, 2003.

?

Who'd win in an all-out brawl v.2

1. Shinji Ikari & EVA-01 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Boogiepop (Boogiepop Phantom)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ayato Kamina & Rahxephon (Rahxephon)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chise (She, the Ultimate Weapon)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

Hoping to get a bit more of a response this time around. :)

Previous winner was Shinji and EVA-01, going up against a new crop.

Feel free to post reasons why you think your choice would win, and drop in some names for next time.

2. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

My vote goes to Chise, due to her immense power and cuteness. Shinji would be taken back, then start masterbating and Chise would do that fire thing and wipe 'em all out.

3. Shinji and EVA01

4. Whojive

Whojive Form a Fucking Wall OT Supporter

wouldn't shinji just unmake reality :confused:

5. kpxgq

kpxgq Guest

shinji is a gay faggoteer.... therefore, he is automatically disqualified

6. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

I may have interpreted everything wrong, but I was under the impression that SuperRei was carrying out Shinji's wishes, not that Shinji was actually affecting reality.

7. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

So then, who'd you vote for? :squint: Only non-Shinji vote is mine for Chise.

8. Whojive

Whojive Form a Fucking Wall OT Supporter

true but if shinji was in whiney bitch mode and wanted "it" to all go away, wouldn't that wipe out everything, even if it was through rei?

9. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

:dunno: I thought Rei died at the very end. I mean, for chrissakes, her head is sitting on the beach, severed.

The way I interpreted the ending, and I know there's a million ways to interpret it, is that Rei asked Shinji what he wanted to do. First, he wanted completion, then he rejected it. Rei died and Shinji ejects from EVA-01 and lands in the water, crawls up onto the beach.

IMO, Shinji's powers with EVA-01 are limited to what he does in episodes 1-24.

10. CyrusHawk

CyrusHawk Guest

I don't think ppl who fight in huge robots should be allowed in the poll because they really don't do shit themselves. Its got to be a man to man (or woman) face to face person fight. With the fists or some melee weapon. Thats the only way to go. Battle I'd like to see Animated is Kenshin from Samurai X vs. Yu from Spriggan.