Whoa, talk about hating imports!!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Bad Mojo, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

I already posted this in the off-topic forum, but I'm sure it will be buried in 10 minutes, and I wanted some intelligent input on this guys actions, so I posted here :)

This is a post on the Supraforums.com...

Dangerous anti-import sentiment

It's long, so cliffsnotes = Domestic driver goes out of his way to cause accidents to import drivers (not all, just the "F&F" wannabe's).

While I agree with a lot of what he's saying, I would never go out of my way to damage someone else's ride

hardcore.

2. SSvegas

SSvegas Guest

yea thats fucked up...im goin off ur cliff notes.

i think people with FWD imports that put 5 foot, double decker, spoilers R GAY!!

but

id never do anything to them or their car. i respect fag's, i mean ricer's cars, but they're GAY!

3. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

Imports are like Tampons, every pussy has one.

:rofl:

on the oposite of gti i feel auto cross is insanly boring you are driving a round cones on a track by yoru self you dont get the thrill of passing another car or trying to hold off some one in a cornner (i know there are no corrners in drags)

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i was in no way condoning running people off the road but come on admit it youve thught about it ;) i was simply stating you dont find drage exciting well im not a huge fan of auto cross and i gave a reason why i do like turning corners though but drag can be fun too. Ive been arond almost every form of racing auto X was my least favorite scca guys are teh biggest damn whinners (at least around here) and i got 5th in the autox i raced in but you could probaly say i cheated at least thats what all of the scca guys were screaming

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

also my truck was made in michigan or kentucky depending on what one you are talking about :naughty:

6. novass

novass Guest

I dont believe much of the post.

Just a troll trying to get a rise out of some ricers.

7. stonesfan

stonesfan Guest

Just BS. I saw this on stangnet already. Dude has way too much time on his hands. He has an import posse for God's sake.