Who won??? Freddy Vs. Jason *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by NomaN, Aug 15, 2003.

1. NomaN

NomaN Guest

Who won???

Is it worth seeing?

2. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

No one really won..

It was alright. Can't say it was one of my fav movies that I have seen recently. Good concept, if nothing else.

3. MoP

MoP New Member

Jason.... kind of.

4. baboymo

baboymo Have you been circumcised?

Does the thick blonde chick from Undeclared take it off?!?!

5. bender

bender huge member

how the heck can you have a "fight to the death" when neither one can die :rolleyes:
    btw, why is it that they all seem to want to kill cute teenagers......for fuck sakes, kill the ugly one off :slap:

6. pdoggdx

pdoggdx Member

nope

7. Pootie

Pootie OT Supporter

Jason won. The Freddy wink was just for a sequal. I think this is REALLLY obvious (and I had a buck running on this bout)

8. L7

L7 Mr Negativity

As I predicted, Jason won. :bigthumb:

Freddy was so owned he had to cheat to even put the champ(Jason) in any sort of danger.

9. SporkGODGOD

SporkGODGOD Guest

how did jason win

10. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

He shoved Freddy's arm through his chest (he cut his arm off a little earlier). Then the chick chopped his head off. He did not die though. Both Freddy and Jason were still alive at the end.

11. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

there are supposed to be 13 friday the 13th moveis, if that tells you anything.

oh and...
    [​IMG]

12. they both go into eachother's worlds. i.e. freddy is pulled into the real world and jason falls asleep and dreams. That was the only actual smart thing about this whole movie.. pretty dumb if you ask me

13. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

It's going to be michael myers (sp?) and hellraiser. I've read they are trying to bring the Evil Dead (ie Ash) into the seqel to freddy vs jason.

14. Anaconda

Anaconda I trust only one.

please do not even tell me they are trying to bring Ash into one of these shitfests. I'm sorry, but although Evil Dead and it's sequels aren't made for oscars, they're possibly some of the best film I've ever seen.

It's sacred. Don't ruin it. :rant2:

:bowdown: to Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi + crew

The only way I would enjoy seeing Ash show up, is if he drives in with his Delta 88 and owns both freddy and jason. :cool: ;)

15. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

http://www.creature-corner.com/news3/aug20helloween.php3

Talks about Ash in the first paragraph, and continues with helloween.

16. twistid

that comes from the halloween web site itself. :dunno:

17. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

They discuss the reason's why in the link I posted, I'd be surprised too if the 2 movie houses joined up.

18. twistid

not after seeing there's a market for it, just think of all of us that grew up with these guys.

19. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Michael Meyers vs. Pinhead would be :greddy:

Bruce Campbell in any given situation = :bowdown:

20. Kennysupra

Kennysupra New Member

I think if hollywood makes any more flicks like this I'm gonna puke.. one is bad enough, but if there is one more, there are gonna be 20 more.. and thats just in the freddy vs. jason series.. if hollywood starts making more of these types of movies it's just gonna blow up and the whole horror movie experience will be ruined for our kids, and their kids.. what happened to the days when a horror flick was just 1 psychopath that went around killing the teenagers that like to have lots and lots of sex? this type of movie needs to stop right were it is.. 1 conflict movie is enough.. any more and this whole thing is gonna get sooo played out sooo fast everyones just gonna stop watching them all together because of how stupid this is.. but thats just my $.02

21. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

That's what they said about reality TV.

Plus I liked the movie, and ao did the $50mil everyone else spent on it.

22. twistid

the horror genre needs a kick in the pants though, because since scream(the ruination of all that is sacred) it's become very bland. everything has been done death, just look at all the remakes/rehashes of all the childhood classics. usually i'm totally against ruining the classics, but i see this as a fresh and well needed idea... hell i've been wanting this day to come since the 80's.

23. Kennysupra

Kennysupra New Member

but look what happened with reality TV, first the real world, then a few little shows like survivor. after that it exploded into this shit that we see now and we just can't seem to get away from.. everything that shows up on TV is just the networks playing with peoples emotions because it gets good ratings. they don't stop to consider peoples feelings and the fact that they are hurting people.. but thats a whole other topic in itself.. I do welcome the idea of new idea in the horror genre, BUT I don't think this is gonna be the best way for the movies to go.. maybe instead of pitting the killers against eachother, maybe they should team up and think of new more gruesome (sp?) ways of killing the horn dog teens.. or some shit like that.. I dunno, I'm just thinking out loud.. I still like the idea of most horror flicks being B movies, it just makes it fun to watch and point out the little mistakes they made, or things that just don't look real. it's a part of the whole slasher film experience that I dont' think our kids are gonna be able to enjoy with this "new breed" or scary movies that are comming out.. and I think everyone needs to experience the classic slasher film as it should be, on the small screen with your chick holding onto your arm screaming for dear life cause the bad guy is about to kill the cocky ass mofo who thinks he can kick anyones ass.. I dunno, call me old fassioned but thats just how I feel.

24. threeclaws

threeclaws R.I.P.

:fawk:

I wasn't saying reality tv was good, I'm just saying that it makes $$$, and that's what matters. If this movie was a flop they wouldn't consider making more...but it wasn't. Just like if X-men had failed we wouldn't be seing comic movie after comic movie now.

I liked the movie, and I've liked pretty much all the movies in the Friday the 13th/Elm St. genre (except Jaxon X that was pretty bad.) But if they weren't making money they wouldn't have gone past "part 1."

25. c0ldf1ame

c0ldf1ame Guest

american horror movies = not scary at all
    asian horror movies = shit ur pants, (for the newest example plz watch ringu, the original japanese version of "the ring")