MMA Who will be the next TUF alum to hold a title????

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Basil McRae, May 5, 2007.

1. Basil McRae

Basil McRae Fading the public

only 1 TUF alum has held the belt so far (Serra) Who will be the next?

My top 3 candidates

1. Joe Daddy Stevenson- I think he has all the tools to take down Sherk. Strength to throw with him, and a better ground game.

2. Keith Jardine- Liddell is getting older, someone has to beat him eventually? I think Jardine has the knockout power to get it done.

3. Josh Koscheck- The 170lb division is stacked, but this guy is a freakish athlete. He will prove whether he really is worthy of a title when he fights GSP in August...Cant wait for that.

Honorable Mention
    Micheal Bisping- until he beats someone with some sort of crediblity, hes not top 3 contender to have the title, his win over the biggest can in the history of the UFC was not impressive

Rashad Evans-Curious to see how he does against Tito

Diego Sanchez-He had a setback against Kos, but hes still dangerous...

Mike Swick-Looking way ahead here, I think he could be a force at 170 if he drops.

2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

its scarey to say, but i think its kos. he has been improveing so much, and is so powerfull. frankly, if he can ever get to be a more exciteing fighter, he will be one of my favorites.

3. Basil McRae

Basil McRae Fading the public

yah, exciting or not, the guy just keeps winning, and to him thats all its about

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

personally i love koscheck, even after seeing tuf1 and how he fought diego, i still love him. i dont think he's that big of a prick.

5. baner69

baner69 New Member

His fighting tactics looks alot like greko, apear active to avoid penalties for inactivite but dont risk anyting in trying to score pins and hope for the desicion. If this becomes more spread i guess the UFC will impose some kind of motivator like the PRIDE yellow cards :hsughno:

6. miek

miek New Member

That would be nice to see.

7. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

Joe daddy fo sho has the best chance, KOS is greatly overrated right now (not saying he sucks, just that he's overrated at the moment), that fight vs diego was awful, all they did was show how bad they both are on their feet