WEB who was the dude that was thinking of starting a website for fathers?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Oct 30, 2009.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I thought it was a good angle back then but even more so now since I found out today the fetus in my wife is a little girl. Whoever it was, wanna partner up and start it if you haven't already lol?

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark John McCain has an illegitimate mexican baby

are you thinking of something like a Q&A site? If so I could get one started in like 30 minutes. The problem as always is community, you need like 1000-2000 dads to get one working, and where will you find that?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Yeah, I was thinking more of just a basic bloggish type format. Random tips, advice, maybe reviews (with affiliate links of course). Then maybe if there ends up being an active/participating readership a forum/community would be easy to integrate. Starting a "forum for dads" from scratch would be too hard and I'm sure there is probably at least a couple of those out there already...though I haven't looked yet.

4. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

The best way i can think of getting traffic is advertising on those women only websites.

I know it sounds crazy, but think of all those women reading it and telling their husbands all about it.

5. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

I have a blog I have not updated in awhile about raising 5 kids

Cojones has a blog about being a young father