WEB Who to hire to do an xrumer blast?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Browning, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Browning

Browning Active Member

I know a few of you guys own xrumer. Do you do blasts for others or only for your own sites?

2. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

there was a dude on blackhat world doing a blast for $30. so you can try it out before you throw down 500

3. Mikenotmike

Mikenotmike

I'm looking for this too, I was going to buy it but after looking into it I got the impression that you really needed a network of blogs to that were intended to link to your site, and you xrumer out promoting those blogs thus ultimately driving up the page rank of the main site.. does this make sense? It all seemed like to much work so I bailed, but if someone has this all worked out I'd love a price quote...

4. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I'd probably be interested in a couple/few blast as well.

Wasn't 07 offering a while back? Thought he was one of the ones that bought it. but might be wrong.

5. o2

o2 Witty Title Here OT Supporter

In for this.

6. 07

07 18-1

I do own it... and could do it for you guys if you want. I won't guarantee any results, but I won't charge you out the ass.

(The ONLY reason I would even think about this is because you are OT... I don't normally do it.)

7. Browning

Browning Active Member

can you pm me some prices on a small blast please/

8. 07

07 18-1

PM sent, if anybody else wants something, just PM me... although this isn't going to last forever... I may do this for a week or so. Too busy with other stuff and just wanted to help out one of the forums which helped me make money online in the first place 4 years ago! (Although it was the Conga Madness forum ;) )

9. subwoofer

subwoofer OT Supporter

How effective are the results? Is xrumer for building backlinks or to drive new/random traffic to your site? From what I understand it blasts forums.

10. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Depending on how much, I'm definitely interested 07. Can I get the old school conga discount lol ;). Man I miss the good old days of that stuff. But I got out before most of the real do-it-yourself sites were going so missed a lot of the later great deals. Last thing I got was a macbook a few years ago lol.

11. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

It's for linkbuilding, it won't really get you much high quality traffic. Just be careful about how many new links you're getting and the age of your domain.

12. 07

07 18-1

Really is hogwash. (personal experience)

13. 07

07 18-1

I was/am owed $18k from one company that went bankrupt. :rofl:

I made A LOT of money off that stuff... most recent was a $3300 check that came in Sept.... but I have done any of that in probably a year now.

14. Mikenotmike

Mikenotmike

How long have you been doing xrumer blasts? I know there are several methods of using it, how certain are you that you won't put the site(s) at risk to being flagged as xxxxhat?

15. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

yeah I stop into the do-it-yourself thread to lurk every once in a while and get pissed off seeing all the huge ones I missed out on lol. Even back when I was into it, it never crossed my mind to "work it" and get multiple of the same thing...too oblivious I guess. Then later I saw people talking about getting like 5 macbooks lol. Do me a favor and PM me if you ever see another good do-it-yourself site lol ;).

I did pretty well with the referral sites years before though. Probably took in around 20k worth of "freebies" in the couple years I did it. I had a "conga forum" though which helped.

16. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

probably just shouldn't use it directly on any sites that are important to you. Instead just use crappy throw away sites or filter sites that help build up your "keepers".

17. Browning

Browning Active Member

so what, you do a bunch of surveys and they actually send you shit? Thought those were always scams:o

18. Browning

Browning Active Member

I want a free macbook:o

19. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

sometimes "surveys" but usually it's mostly the same kind of crappy cpa offers that most of us promote now lol. Like sign up for the "free" acai diet pills to get credits. Then you get to deal with the super annoying customer side of things trying to cancel that crap and stop them from auto-charging you up the ass lol.

Most of the big gifts are much harder to get now though...like having to sign up for dish network type of crap, or some even worse.

20. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

in for this :o

21. 07

07 18-1

My PM box maxes out at 4... so PM me... I think I just sent out 3.

22. 07

07 18-1

Basically impossible now. Sorry!

23. 07

07 18-1

I don't know who the hell came up with "blasts" but I have been "blasting" my own sites for something like 2 years now.

You can't "flag" someones site with just links. A- the links are not found the moment they are made. B- If you could do that, I would be using it on every single competitor to throw them out of the serps. Ca'peesh?

24. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

I should've stuck with all of this shit.. the time I spend online could definitely have been making me money

25. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter