SRS Who is disadvantaged here? Like no arm or leg? paralyzed?...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bimmer318, Aug 23, 2007.

1. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Well I only ask because I want to make myself feel better. :hsugh: I seem to be falling apart recently, and it's just happened in the past month or so.

Anyway I have a few problems as it is:
    -dislocated jaw
    -going blind from the computer & mastrubation lol... I think I need my 5th pair of prescription glasses since I was 10...
    -my sperm has been always brown, with some white its really weird. but i am going to the doctor to give a sample today.
    -im hearing impaired which hurt me in social situations..

and recentely:
    -got a leg cast which means i can't drive and 2 more doctor's appointments.. I can't possibly take the bus/subway to work.. again. social life = dead.
    -my anus bleeds when i take a shit. again, its a small cut but even if I eat soup and take laxatives, that shit still bleeds. it has really worsened recently.. Doctors just say take medicatoin it will heal. But I'm being really frustrated.

:hsd:

2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

that anus bleeding thing sounds horrible... :(

so many people take advantage of being healthy.... i know i feel so relieved after i recover from an injury or sickness.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

well, good news is that most of that stuff should heal with time

bad news is...your anus is bleeding :mamoru:

naw, i'm just fucking with you.
    but seriously, hang in there, and do everything the docs say for you to recover. it's crazy you have so many things going on at once.

especially the dislocated jaw, i mean you can't even eat :(

4. DaDornta

DaDornta New Member

My ass bleeds on the toilet paper when I wipe to much...I think it's just a slight tear in the anal tissue though.

Other than that, I have no gallbladder and I have to sit and shat twice daily from all the extra bile.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you have a bad body ,then asides of all of the medication and all i advice you to do lots and lots of exersises. It makes the body strong, and repel certain weaknesses. Do regular checkups with your doctor. Eat healthy, reduce time behind the computer and get a healthy computer monitor (bad monitor can give bad eyes) Also assure yourself of sufficient lighting in your room, especially around your computer, but make sure you don't look directly into any lights (always avoid direct eye contact with a light source)

Never look at what you can't do in life, always look at what you can do in life.

6. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

No I can eat...... maybe I made it sound too bad. But when I open my mouth too much theres a pop. That's all.

Kinda funny how just 2 months ago I was going to the gym almost every day, going to class.. But now all I do is sit at the computer. It's like all those things preventing me to live life, like you said Darketernal. But good advice, thanks.

7. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Seriously- that's why I watch the Simpsons. For whatever reason, I watch that show and I feel so much better about my life.

Sounds dumb but it's true :rofl:

8. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

Sounds shitty, but there are tons of people who are still way worse off. At least you don't look like this

[​IMG]