who here has slept with a 40 year old woman

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by illmaticnyc, May 18, 2005.

1. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

how is it?
    im 26. im about to bone this 40 year old woman. is it differnt?

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

can't speak from experience but women that age apparently know what they want and how to get it, so you're probably in for a good time :big grin:

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

dont sweat it. unless she's the mother of 9 natural born children, her pussy condition should still be pretty decent. and she'll be pretty experienced hopefully.

4. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

You lucky bastage!

5. Beazy

Beazy 1 Speed is all I need

i haven't but i would love to. i'm 22 and i'd totally bang older chicks if i had a chance

6. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

It all feels the same buddy.. It just depends on how she works it.

7. Mallix

Mallix New Member

In my experiences, an in shape older woman will ROCK YOUR WORLD. Why you ask? Older woman are GENERALLY more secure with themselves. They've most likely already done things you've only dreamed of trying, they usually don't mind getting really freaky when they have the chance, and on top of it all, they might be able to teach you a thing or two that you can then go look like a REAL stud for knowing when you hook up with a younger woman again.

There is nothing like an older woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go get it!

8. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

Oh man!

Im 22.. and recently had a couple months worth of good time with a hot ass 28yr old thats in shape (gym all the time).

Let me tell you... :naughty: :drool: :smileysex :buttsex:

Hands down the BEST Ive EVER had. Older chicks definately know what they want, and definately know how to get it. She was into some wild shit too. She liked some choking even :ugh: and was totally bisexual and into toys too :mamoru:

GO FOR IT!!!!!!! :bigthumb: :wavey:

9. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

28 isn't old!

10. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

my bad :o
    Its 6 years older than me tho :mamoru:

11. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

I've been with a 41 year old. Shit was damn good. She knew how to work it. Best sex I've had.

12. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Wait till your in your late 20's. When people say "old" you'll start thinking 40+. :rofl:

13. Tempest

Tempest Power Cosmic

:wavey: She was 41 I was 30.. Very fun night. Knew what she wanted and I was more then happy to oblige.

14. Older women are more experienced in the bedroom they don't complain nag and bitch as much as younger women do watch you'll be surprised how horny and more experienced some of these old broads are compared to younger women and all the fancy moves and possessions they know how to do

Go for it dude it's all good as long a she's hot

15. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

I've been with a 38 year old :dunno: it was no "different" really, but she was a sexual jedi :bowdown:

in my experience, 30something women are great.. less head games, more honesty, and I've found that they are either looking for a husband or a good time.. and they let you know which one pretty early on.

16. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I was 19 with a 44 year old, it was good, but i have had just as good with women my age. I think it all depends on the woman. Age could play a small factor but I don't think it is that big of a deal

17. Brian May

Brian May New Member

QFT

18. 40 isn't old!!!!

When you are 20 it is, but being 43, it's not old. Age is all in the mind, honest. One day all you young pups will be in your 40's, just remember that. And when some young thing doesn't take a second look at you think back to your young pup days. Attitude is very important.

19. 30s is kind of pushing it though and 40 is way over the hill women are different then men when it comes to ageing men mature with age we ah, distinguish and stay handsome women on the other hand .... I don't know it's kind of hard to explain. The minute a women turns 30 that's when they start showing signs of crows feet they get wrinkles they have to put on allot of makeup to hide their wrinkles their boobs start sagging they get fat not Fat Fat more like chubby, both body and face women 30+ always try to act young they do stuff like wanting to go out every night and start acting over adventurous wanting to do stuff like go river rafting budgie jumping every weekend to try and convince themselves that they are still young they might not admit it but it's the truth, gets old after a while, don't get me wrong old women do have their advantages compared to younger women here is an example.

Older women don't expect men to be perfect in the bedroom in the beginning that is, older women have patience they don't mind taking time to show their lover what they like how they like it done and how to do it better if it is not done right the first time, which is a good thing. You'll learn allot from older women Now Younger women on the other hand expect men to be perfect on the first fuck if they don't like what they get or if they are not pleased with the sex they will , in most cases not have the Patience ( like older women do) to show their man what they like, how to hit their spots etc etc they'll pretend like everything is all good and eventually loose interest in sex because They wouldn't take time to show their b/f how to hit their spots what they like done to them etc etc

This old chick just may be a blessing in disguise You can learn allot of advanced sexual techniques from her how to hit spots etc etc and use the techniques that you've learned from her and use them on the young ones.

20. You are so off the mark, and immature. Being an older woman, 43, I have normal life wrinkles, but am not ashamed of them. I don't wear make-up and don't intend to. So I don't have the skin I had at 20, big deal. When you are 43 you will not have the same skin you have now. That's life. You love/like the person on the interior, not the exterior. If you can't see what's on the outside then you have a lot of growing up to do.

As far as women getting pudgy around the middle, you try having children and all your muscles are pushed to their limit and try having your pelvic bones displace. Not all women are like Posh Spice and can get back into their original shape before pregnancy. Having children stretches skin sometimes past the point that exercise can make it tight again. If you think women are flawed because of that, then surely you think your mother, grandmother, aunts are too. Just wait until you are married and have children, are you going to think your wife is disgusting because her skin won't go back to the way it was?

As far as women doing more in their 30's, we finally have time to ourselves and why not do things? We don't have to prove anything to you, we are having a good time. Where is it written that if you are female you must lock yourself away from society because you are over 30? Come on, think about what you just said.

Now...do you know that our sexual peak is in our 30's where you poor boys are spent at 18? Our hormones go crazy in our 30's and 40's, plus we have more experience than 20's women. Does that make us better in bed, no, just more experienced and confident. You act like we all want to jump your bones, all you young punks. Well, from one 40 odd woman, I can tell you that is very unappealing to me. You all are inexperienced, and I want a "man" who has been around the block, not one just out of diapers. Most of you just put it in and think that is all there is too it. It takes years to get good, if you listen to what the women you are with are saying. But being the creatures you are, you don't, only think of your own pleasure. But hey, that is experience speaking, and why would I want to teach you anything?

Your egos are as fragile as rice paper, and women don't like to hurt you that way. So if younger women seem to be choosy, well, they can be. And yes, we expect sex to be good, so do you. But it takes time to get that way, it doesn't happen overnight. Couple learn what does and doesn't feel good, but it takes time. Men worry about performance, but if you listen to how your partner breathes, how she moves, you will find out without asking.

You need to learn that men and women are the same, and just because we age doesn't make us undesirable. Men are no more distingushed with wrinkles than women are. Men just get away with it. Younger women are attracted to men who are older for security, and it is accepted in society. We need to value women for what we are, not under valued. I am not old, I am happy with my age, and no I wouldn't be 20 again for all the money in the world. I would have to put up with neanderthals like you.

21. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

All women are different no matter what age. I had sex with two women in their 40s. Im 23 by the way. I had sex with one when i was 20 and the other at 22. One was wild and did all kinds of things and the other was, well she was kinda wild too. But they also had heir moments when they would do the slow thing. There is no telling, and age should not be a factor. There are gonna be women that are good in bed and there are gonna be women that suck.

22. Shane-O

Shane-O New Member

i'm hitting my peak while the older women are hitting theirs so it's a win-win situation if you ask me. :bigthumb:

23. Mallix

Mallix New Member

NorthernLightsFan... Have you seen Terri Hatcher? She's over 40. Tell me you wouldn't hit it given a chance?

24. Mallix

Mallix New Member

Swiftychickuk, I like your attitude. I'm a young 34, (but far from fresh out of diapers)... I think I've been around a few blocks too. I could use a woman like you. :bowdown:

25. Terri hatcher hell yeah she's hot so is Britney spears But-

Ditch the airbrushing, personal trainers, acne cream, and her $500 an hour make up artist and here is what ye get, in R/L

http://www.ifrance.com/7britney/britney-spears-nue-top.JPG

http://tinypic.com/4q353q

I doubt if her looks will improve when she hits the big 40

Now has anyone ever noticed how the young women go nuts over old celebrity's such as uh. Clack Gable, George colony, Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery, etc etc

And ever notice how it's always Women who have plastic surgery and very seldom men