Who has the coolest ride in here?????

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Here is my Hoe

2. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

3. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

I have to say PUREVIL has the coolest ride so far with all the fine looking females sitting in it. His is far cooler looking than mine.

:smoker:

4. PUREVIL

I don't know if its the coolest but its all mine. :) Thanks for the compliments though.

I can't wait to get it back though 4 months in the stereo shop is killing me!!! When she gets out its straight to the body shop to shave the roof rack. Then hopefully when spring rolls around I'll bolt on the 23s.

For more info on my sub and some other cars goto my site.

www.northernanimation.com

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

yeah but can you jump it off of stuff lol nice sub cant tell what the other one is the pic isto small

6. PUREVIL

Why would I jump it off stuff??? Thats what I have a Banshee for??? :)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Xsentrik_1

Xsentrik_1 Guest

here is my 2001 exploder sport

9. PUREVIL

Re: Psssssttt...........

Nice Hoe, both the truck and the chick in pink. Who took those pics? They need to learn how to focus, never the less bas ass ride. I wish I could get away with a 2WD up here but I can't so 4X4 is the only way to go for me.

10. Kracka

Kracka Guest

Nice Explorer!:bigthumb: I haven't seen the new explorers fixed up! What kind of wheels are those?

Nice Suburban and Tahoe too fellas!:bigthumb:

11. Xsentrik_1

Xsentrik_1 Guest

thanks

20" kaizer wheels
    yokohama ultra low profiles
    8" drop

heres another pic

12. :( No more 20's, sold em to get out of debt and get a beater. Belltech air ride suspension, expensive ass clifford alarm, shavings everywhere, bed cover, (not in pic)

13. Kracka

Kracka Guest

:eek: :bigthumb: Your explorer is by far the best Explorer of all time!! How'd you get 8 inches of drop? Are you runnning airbags or something? And I see you have shaved handles.....:cool:

14. Xsentrik_1

Xsentrik_1 Guest

Thank You

its actually a chevy drop kit customized for my car - I got the drop 1 week after my car came out in 2000 and it cost me close to $2000. By using the ultra low profiles and the 20's I managed todrop another inch or so.

P.S. Rims are for sale with tires that are less than 1 month old

15. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

My rizzy ...

1987 Ford Ranger
    2.9 V6, K&N Filter, 5 speed, 15" American racing wheels, Daytona tires, 2" front drop.
    It smokes 'em like a bitch ;)
    I haven't scanned pics of my Explorer, but after seeing what's already up here I'm ashamed :)

16. Malice

Malice Guest

I just recently got rid of my truck. I had a 96 Nissan, I found out quickly I was not a truck person, but after looking at a few of these, I am beginning to rething my position :big grin:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

expo
    saw this on ebay..i would take this over alot of car, suvs..

18. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

I had a '93 Nissan Hardbody, 4wd 4cyl 5spd previous to my Explorer. I can tell you that owning one of those will turn off anything but the most hardcore truck enthusiast. The only credit that I can give that truck is that by working the gas in 1st gear I could bounce the front tires 6" off the ground (no I don't have pics :) ) and that it could take a beating like nothing I've ever seen. I hated paying for it tho, mostly because I hated it most of the time.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

20. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

His is much, much, much lower than yours. You're low, but there's still a wheel gap on yours, where his is nonexistant. BTW, you might want to clean up your engine compartment a bit, bust out the Simple Green :) I have a question for you ... how do you like the sound of that Borla exhaust? Did you get much of a performance improvement out of it?

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Wheel gap has nothing to do with how low your car is. His wheel and tire combination probably has a bigger overall diameter. There is no way it's dropped 8", if that were the case his front crossmember would be sitting on the ground. And yes, I do like the sound of the borla exhaust. I don't know how much of a difference it made because I modified my airbox and put on my headers at the same time.

22. Xsentrik_1

Xsentrik_1 Guest

Just for the record - my overall wheel diameter is actual 1.4" smaller than stock - and also I explaqined EVEARYTHING was custom - I even had to cut my wheel well's - p.s. I measured my drop by measuring from gound up to right under my door and also did the same on a stock 2001- my back is dropped 8" and front is dropped 5.8"

23. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

Apart from obvious exterior mods, what engine/performace mods do you have on that thing?

24. Xsentrik_1

Xsentrik_1 Guest

intake, exhaust, headers, chip, ignition thats it

25. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

What kind of chip did you get? That's probably going to be my next viable purchase.