FRK Who gets naughty in public v. tellyourstories

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by awlewis, May 30, 2006.

1. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Im sure my stories wont even compare to some of yours (this is FS after all) but i thought it would be fun to post a few.

My friend called me around 12am and asked if I wanted to hang out. I said yes, and she was pleased because she was already on her way (lol). We took a long and dark road to the top of a hill close by. This was a residential road but who would be out this late at night. We began to fuck almost rite away (foreplay is tough in small cars) after a little mutual masterbation. after about an hour or so im coming close to cumming when out of nowhere two ultra bright white headlights light up the road. Actually they were so bright i thought it was daylight again. They slowly were coming down the road closer to us. I was ontop of her in the passenger seat and i started thrusting inside of her faster and harder. At this point im just playing i win sex. If i can cum before the car spots us...i win! I think it was the adrenaline from the thought of being caught but just as the car was about to pass i began to orgasm. In one quick motion i moved the seat all the way down, so that we almost fell into the back seat. I thrust myself inside of her, grinding my pelvis against hers. I grabbed her throat with one hand and covered her mouth with the other in order to prevent her from screaming. I pinned her down with my body as they drove by and parked just 10 feet from us. I have no idea how they didnt see us, but they had no idea that just a few feet from them i was cumming inside of this girl.

Another story, not as good but sticks with me is one where i was parked a few blocks away from school ( i lived in the dorms at the time) and i was with this older woman (29) who i had gone to a club with. On the drive back (i was driving) i reached over and slid my hand up her left thigh and under her shirt. I began to slowly massage her pussy. She LOVED it and pulled her panties off and spread her legs. I was pleased with myself because i was single handedly pleasuring her while focusing on the road. She began moaning and got extremely wet. So wet, it was turning me on and i thought about taking the next exit and just pulling over and fuck the shit out of her. However i controlled myself, and she began unbuttoning my pants. She put my cock in her mouth and gave me one of the best blowjobs i have ever had. I mean she spit on it, licked it, stroked it....it was amazing. We ended up getting back and parking a few blocks away from my school (once again in a residential neighborhood) I put on a condom, lifted up her dress, and slide inside of her. At first it was amazing! Though i am not use to wearing condoms (yes i am spoiled) and i lost the feeling in my penor. I took off the condom and indulged myself in another blow job. Once i was rock hard again i put on another condom and had her get on top of me. she rode me for a while and just as it was feeling great a car came down the road!! (i mean wtf 2/2?) she hopped off of my cock and i SWEAR before she was able to grab her dress and figure out how to put it on i already had my pants on and was putting on my shirt...the car STOPPED after passing us and reversed coming parallel with the car. I couldn't help but to laugh and they ended up driving off. After that i was limper than a brolie on roids and was out of condoms. So without finishing, she dropped me off (its 3am and we're too tired to continue) and i went up to my room. at the door i realized the $25 dollars she asked me to hold for her was still in my pocket...so it kinda felt like she had payed me for sex. I smiled and went to sleep.

I don't have a set rate or anything, but i have been getting $25. So if any FS girls like what they read, let me know :rofl:
    [​IMG]

2. Fiya

Fiya Guest

The guy who took my virginity, my ex, and I, when we were real young (we dated for two years) but in the beginning of our relationship, we were both living with our parents and so any kind of real sex life was pretty hard to accomplish. I can't even count how many random bathrooms, etc we fucked in. There were a few really interesting occasions tho.

One, being 3am, we both snuck out and met up at our high school (during the summer) when there was construction going on. And we ended up having sex on some big piece of machinery (gawd did that ever hurt my ass...... and then my knees! :mamoru:) It was totally hot tho!! Very exhilerating...

Another time, we were walking on this nature trail and ended up cutting through the forrest to this river and man the scenery was so gorgious. It was so hot out we both just got naked and jumped in the river, after, he ended up bending me over a huge rock... lol.

Good times, good times :rofl:

3. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

lol, i was in highschool and we went to a nearby nature park.

when went about 10 yards off the beaten path and layed a blanket down behind some palm frawns. About 10 minutes into it a bunch of mountain bikers rode by the path we were off of.... we layed real still and quiet because the group decided to break right by where we were.

A few minutes of waiting and this fucking squirell ran right over my back and kept going like i wasnt even there :rofl:.

The bikers eventually left, and we finished :wiggle:

4. awlewis

awlewis New Member

damn got myself all hot and heavy after i re-read my story and way reminiscing

5. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

Does fucking in subway bathroom count?

6. awlewis

awlewis New Member

:bigthumb:

7. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

had sex in woods, public parks, on tire swing, on a swinging bench, in a car all over jersey, in a car stoped in traffic on the road during a downpour that cuased everyone to stop for 10 minutes, in a public pool at night with about 20 of us swiming in it, in a lake, ummmm where else.... in a gas station, in a car again while I was driving, got road head nonstop for the entire 2 hour drive home from the shore, on teh side of the hiway someplace in virgina, in the backyard under the steps, in a public laundry room for an apt during a party... That one was fun... fucked her in the ass... the door didnt have a lock and wouldnt even close all the way. I could see people walking by while I slamed her ass as violently as I could trying to make her scream. The condom broke due to it. I didnt stop of course. Came deep inside her ass then told her that I did with a wisper in the ear.. The look on her face... it made her feel so abused, used, dirty, sluty, wet, and ready to fuck again all at the same time. We ended up fucking like drunken rabits for a couple hours later that nigth after the party.

ummm... im sure a few other places I cant remember.

Its weird... I havnt even been with alot of people either.
    Sex a thosand times with one person is so much better than sex once with a thousand people.

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Depends on who that one person is. ;)

9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

both of you make a good point

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

well the first time I ever gave head (I was 15 at the time), it was out in the woods just of the side of a nature-hike trail. I've also done it outside a number of times. I've given him head on a ski-lift on a BUSY ski day. Also just last week, I gave him head in an electronics store. We were in the home audio room and no one was there and there was a couch with it's back to the door, so we decided why not? :p

11. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

^^^
    best girlfriend ever!!

12. jestre

jestre New Member

Last trip the wife and I took, we were on a small 30 passenger jet, last seat. fully packed plnae.
    borrowed an inflight blanket. She gave me an amazing hand job, slowly teasing me until the flight attendant was just a couple seats away. blew my load all over her hand and the towel. I was stll coming and the flight attendant passed us to get to the rest room.

it was amazing.

13. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Duh...Aphoric does

14. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I've had several encounters in public bathrooms and in the sauna at the gym...

And one time, in the pouring rain, on the walk home from a club, we went into a random backyard and had sex at 2AM, surrounded by apartment buildings, on the grass...

It was pretty hot trying to be quiet, but knowing that there could be someone at any window around us, watching us do it...

15. awlewis

awlewis New Member

i would too if naughty was my wife...a lot :naughty:

16. Bigrk

Bigrk Guest

funny stories

17. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

i dont have anything too interesting. probably because i was young when i did stuff like this.

iv done it at home plate in a base ball field. in a movie theater. in an elevator in my highschool.

18. nicklk

nicklk New Member

Friday afternoon, a gang of my friends and I were heading up to Seattle for HIN....and I was hanging out with a "friend" and we hit up the near by park...largest in the town I was at...we were walking around and she got horny, we ended up going in a group of trees, but in the middle of the day, she hiked up her skirt and took off her panties....we fucked right there it he middle of the park.....shit like that makes me cum in like 10 minutes, it sucks!

Needless to say, I was about 5 minutes late meeting up with my friends to head up to Seattle, but well worth it

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  19. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Lunchtime
    Classic Muscle Car
    Public Parking lot
    World-famous tourist spot
    Peak tourist season
    Aloha:wiggle:

20. FifthGear

FifthGear -

back from the dead, but it related....

when i went grocery shopping tonight, under my jeans i was only wearing a pink lace thong, garter belt and fishnet stockings. it was awesome :wiggle:

21. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

the wife and i, when we were dating, drove down this middle-of-nowhere road and over the levee and got it on then realized afterwards that my truck was stuck in the mud :rofl:

22. razi

razi New Member

public park (during a festival), while driving, the beach at night, at a random park in the country, over the hood of my car in my driveway, back seat of the car (which really isn't my preference)...

fun stuff!

23. evilsloaneclone

evilsloaneclone New Member

hmm lets see while driving, and in someone else's dorm room with them in the next bed!

24. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

OOOh, fun!

I took my SO to a botanical gardens for a picnic, but felt too horny to just lie there, so I unzipped him, put his baseball cap on to shield my face, and went down on him in the middle of the grass. There were dozens of other people there, plus a tour came by! He pretended to sleep and I deepthroated him while pulsing the back of my throat until he came. No one noticed until this guy our age rode by on a crotchrocket and "woo hooed" really loudly!

It was awesome:)

DA

25. Unknown

Unknown OT Supporter

:eek3:

Damn that is hot!!