LGBT whiter teeth

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by craigl33, Sep 3, 2006.

1. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

people post here for fashion, so why not for white teeth? i brush my teeth everyday with whitening toothpaste but my teeth are yellow. they have been all my life. do you guys know any toothpaste or whatever that works really well?

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I use some Crest whitening toothpaste and white strips :dunno:

3. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

Do you smoke?

I use normal toothpaste and mouthwash and for a brit my teeth are white :hs:

4. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

do those whitestrips work? i use toms of maine toothpaste and don't really have any complaints, but i've always been curious about those strips. i figure if they work what the hell, why not try them? thanks :)

5. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

I did try using them before.

It was like a months course only used them for about 7 days because i got fed up of using them.

I noticed a slight difference yes

6. XPX

XPX New Member

yes they work..but they are not the best out there, go to your dentist and ask for a more permanent fix, it will cost me $300 to get mine insamely white :big grin: :o

7. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

when you blind people with your smile, it's the right shade! :naughty:

8. XPX

XPX New Member

that's the idea! :o

9. FastCat

FastCat New Member

If your teeth have been yellowish all your life it sounds like a periodontal disorder. This is something you should discuss with your dentist! If you drink a lot of colored pop/soda, smoke, etc... this is contributing to your discoloration of your teeth. I would suggest cutting out coffee/tea/pop or drinking them with straws to help with discoloration. A professional cleaning will also help plus give you the chance to actually discuss this problem with a dentist.

10. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

have you tried brushing your teeth with ejaculate? i swear to god i read an article about how it whitens teeth i was looking for the link but i cant find it now :ugh:

11. sholnay

sholnay New Member

crest white strips worked well for me - and I didnt even use the full treatment period.

why didnt I use the full period? because it can create ULTRA sensitive teeth - if you have a sensitivity issue with your teeth, this will probably make it worse (as with me). I basically had constant pain in my mouth when I was using the strips - especially when consuming a cold liquid or breathing in air over my teeth :( it was a bummer.. im scared to use the strips again. But they did whiten my teeth for about 6 months.

12. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:mamoru:

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Right on. The first box of them I used was fine. Halfway through the second box, I'd be wearing them and my bottom teeth would get these periodic stabbing pains like someone was stabbing me in the gum. It would come out of nowhere, and last for about 3 seconds, and then fade away. But it was bad enough that I would noticibly wince when it happened.

So, I stopped using the bottom ones. I never had that pain on the top.

Now I have custom trays that my dentist made for me, and I use Opalescence bleaching gel. I still get the stabbing pains sometimes, but it works better. They also make another gel you can put in the trays that is designed to reduce sensitivity. I got some of that, too.

14. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

do a search and see if something comes up, i'm too busy with... not doing that to do it.

15. sholnay

sholnay New Member

yesss... my explanation didnt get it right.. its been a while since i used them so I just remember constant pain.. but now that you mention it.. it was periodic extreme stabbing pain - would make me wince too... not fun. it wasnt like external stabbing either.. it was the damn root of the tooth.. very unusual pain... and i tolerate pain pretty well. infact.. i kind of like it /freakyshiat :o

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yeah. I can remember cutting parts of the lower strips out where the pain was coming from, and it still didn't help.

Oh well.

Custom trays + Opalescence > White strips

btw, if anyone wants Opalescence gel, check on eBay. It's like $5-8 per syringe there. Dentist offices want like $20 per syringe.

17. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Supposedly it is an urban myth made up to get girls... errr, guys... to suck dick more often. At least that is what my roommate told me...

18. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

no dude seriously i read/saw something about this woman from south america who like put ejaculate in her hair and all sorts of stuff, and i distinctly remeber her brushing her teeth with it. like she'd collect it from a bunch of people and store it in the fridge, besides.... if you belive that then i got some to spare :rofl::rofl: :wackit:

19. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

:mamoru: :rofl: Sounds like the dad from My Big Fat Geek Wedding who put windex on everything