White Blood and Green Bulge log for pt

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Filmboy44, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

First what is it?

(taken from BB.com link)

White Blood™ is the most complete nitric oxide and transport enhancing formula around. It uses ethyl ester technology to enhance the delivery of the two key ingredients, arginine ethyl ester di-hcl (AEE) and ornithine ethyl ester di-hcl (OEE). These two amino acids are bonded to an ester, which increases the absorbability of both compounds. Esters are formed by a reaction between carboxylic acid and alcohol.

The problem with most first-generation nitric oxide enhancers is that they degrade severely when ingested and do not reach their target to perform their duty. With esterfication, the arginine and ornithine can pass the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and greater vasodilation than arginine AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate), which is contained in the most popular nitric oxide products, or any other nitric oxide enhancer could ever have achieved in the past.

The beauty of esterficiation is that less of the active material is needed to do a better job than the underlying non-esterfied compound. For instance, the average 200 pound man only needs about 1.5-1.75 grams of arginine ethyl ester before a workout for amazing pumps and enhanced nutrient uptake, whereas he would need more than three times the amount of arginine AKG to even come close to the same type of pumps.

Larger doses of these compounds put stress on the body so AEE and OEE are much better choices since less of each is needed to illicit the same or better response as larger doses of the first-generation materials.

Esterfication also prolongs the effects that each of these two compounds has. When you are in the gym you want your pump to last as long as your workout. You are tired of the current nitric oxide enhancers that last 15 minutes into your workout then the effects fizzle out. White Blood’s™ pumps and increased nutrient uptake will last your entire workout and then some.

You have tried nitric oxide products in the past and none of them worked for you, right? Well that has been one of the problems with nitric oxide supplements. They were only effective for about 50-60% of the population. 40-50% of individuals were non-responders at the recommended and affordable dosages.

White Blood’s™ esterfied compounds work for nearly everybody, even past nitric oxide non-responders. Our tests have shown that White Blood™ will illicit pumps in at least 95% of the population. This occurs because most of the non-responders damaged the compounds in their digestive system, but with esterfication comes protection and delivery of much more of the underlying ingredient and, therefore, enhanced effects.

Ornithine Ethyl Ester (OEE): was added to the formula because of its synergistic effects with arginine. Like AEE, more OEE passes the digestive system more completely intact so that it can work more effectively at lower doses. OEE primarily increases muscle protein synthesis and makes your protein more effective due to increased uptake. OEE also increases the blood plasma level of arginine, thus contributing to even great nitric oxide stimulating effects. Last, but certainly not least, OEE can help stimulate the production of growth hormone (GH), which can lead to mass gains. High doses of ornithine consumption have been the cause for gastric discomfort, which is another great reason to esterfy it, so lower doses can be utilized efficiently.

Free Form Taurine: was added to increase protein synthesis primarily. However, it also contributes as a muscle cell volumizer, by drawing and holding more water into the muscle tissue. This amino works in concert with the AEE and OEE and amplifies their effects.

Antioxidants: were added to curb any of the free oxygen radicals that are left when the nitric oxide producing ingredients do their job. Nitric oxide works wonders in many ways, but is also leaves behind free radicals that can cause damage and disease. We included the best antioxidants around to make sure that free radicals are “cleaned up” when the nitric oxide effects disperse. In our opinion, any nitric oxide supplement that does not include antioxidants is being irresponsible.

As you can see, we have amassed the most complete nitric oxide formula on the market that works the most effectively and uses the smallest dose possible as not to cause damage to our consumer’s bodies. We know that White Blood™ will become a staple in your supplement regimen.

Tip! White Blood™ also has an amazing effect on erectile tissue as an added bonus.

Directions:
    Take 3 capsules 30-45 minutes prior to your workout. If you weigh in excess of 225 pounds increase your dosage to 4 capsules. Take with at least 3 glasses of liquid. If using for the purpose of GH boosting, take 30 minutes before bed.

Green Bulge™ is the most advanced creatine matrix volumizer ever to reach the market. It combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) to deliver synergistic benefits. Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown, in clinical trials, to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks use.

This form of creatine draws water in greater abundance intra and extra cellularly. This increased cellular hydration leads to better protein synthesis and a fuller, more volumized look. Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate that has been attached to an ester. This ester allows for far better absorption by the body than can be accomplished with generic creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate non-responders or those who felt bloated and had aches will achieve much better results with CEE and MCC.

These two forms of creatine work as described in over 99% of users, whereas creatine monohydrate could not be tolerated by a large percentage of users due to mild “side effects”. Taurine Ethyl Ester (TEE) and Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE) have been added to the formula for volumizing and nitric oxide enhancing effects. Creatine and nitric oxide go hand in hand when trying to increase strength, protein synthesis and pumps.

Produce More Creatine Naturally:

Not only do we include the most beneficial and scientifically supported cutting edge creatine forms, but we have also include glycocyamine and betaine anhydrous, which have been shown to be creatine precursors. The human body uses these two substances in the liver to produce more creatine naturally.

This naturally produced creatine is a domestic substance for the body and is absorbed very easily as opposed to foreign creatine forms that many athletes ingest on a daily basis. Many formulas do not contain the right ratio of betaine to glycocyamine, we do. A 4:1 ratio of betaine to glycocyamine is crucial to maintaining good liver health and function while amping up your body’s natural creatine production mill.

Healthy Creatine:

We have one of the few creatine formulas that take your health into full consideration while still delivering incredible strength and size gains. We have included 4-hydroxyisoleucine and K-RALA to scavenge free radicals and regular insulin function that could be problems associated with creatine and nitric oxide stimulating compound consumption.

Why would you want to take a product to make you look healthier and more muscular that is actually making you less healthy internally? Keep your gains and keep your health with Green Bulge™.

If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green Bulge™ is the right choice for you.

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 1: Arms

Took recommended dosage for 225lb + of both products as directed on the product.

Workout time 6pm

Workout results:
    -took a little longer to get pumped up
    -noticably higher energy levels
    -strength - same

after the workout I went tanning, then home. I had 10 egg whites and 50 grams of carbs through oatmeal.

8pm I went to meet a friend for dinner and was noticably "pumped" but not as if I were working out. I felt as though I was carb depleted for several days and then loaded. Muscles felt full and strong.

upon waking, muscles targeted feel "worked" and "sore". They feel incredibly small and noodle-like right now. no fullness, pump or anything noted upon waking.

3. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 2: shoulders

same dosage as before

Workout Results:
    -quick pump that seemed to carry through my chest, back and arms nicely
    -strength was par but squeezed a few more reps than normal
    -energy was noticably higher...maybe it was the coffee <?>

afterwards I went tanning again and came back to have a protien shake and 2 slices of wheat bread toasted with natural strawberry jam

at about 9pm I went to meet some friends out for a few and I still felt tight. This was about 5 hours after workout.

upon waking, my arms are extremely tight and my back and chest are feeling loaded from carbs..shoulders are extremely sore and traps are felt on every movement I make with my head. I can barely shrug my shoulders at this point.

4. pt

pt New Member

Thanks for taking the time to do this log man... much appreciated, and good luck with the stack.

5. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

not a problem, its the least I could do

Day 3: off day

still took it tho as recommended on the bottle.

notes: still sore as hell in the shoulder/trap area. My traps are extremely tight and its hard fo rme to turn my head.

I did extra sets of heavier weight tho. So I'm sure its a combo of the two.

Tomorrow will be the true test of this product......

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2005
  6. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 4: Legs

took recommended dosage for both products as instructed on the bottle.

workout results:
    -decent pump, but nothing to write home about
    -did deads in the beginning of routine and I got an extra rep than normal on 545
    - more energy is noticed
    - strength was average

what I did notice was that half way through my routine I had some pressure around both knees. not a bad pressure but as though my joints had been "pumped" is the only way to describe it. That allowed me to actually have more support, seemingly in some heavy hacks.

this mornign I feel as though I didn't work legs at all. No soreness or anything noticable.

7. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 5: Chest/Back

regular dosage.I might haveto increase the dosage on it after today's workout

workout results:
    -workout sucked total balls
    -my back got swole as fuck and my chest felt flat, weak and no pump at all :mad: I even increased the weight and tested my strength
    -I had no energy at all which is probably why I had a shitty workout.
    -I felt great all day and really looked forward to this workout and as soon as I took the supps an hour before it was seemingly all down hill from there. :mad:
    -likeI said my back was pumped up like no other...and that actually ended my back exercises because it was actually painful.

So I'm upping the dosage here on out

8. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 6: Cardio/Abs

took 7 GB and 5 WB...normal dosage is 5 GB and 3 WB

I had an assload of energy this morning, I didn't have coffee to make sure it wasn't the coffee giving me the energy.

I also did grip work on the seated grip machine at the gym

8 plates x 8
    9 x 5
    9&25 4
    5 plates for 15

9. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Day 7: Arms (for some reason I didn't log my shoulder day....wait, yes I did.)

took the increased amount on each product

workout results
    -insane pump, so insane that I had to quit the workout. I couldn't continue tdue t the pain
    -I got pumped up quickly, 2nd set of my entire workout
    -first exercise was bb curls and i fatigued easily but my rep range was 12-15 today

10. pt

pt New Member

Great to hear man :coold:

Experiment with the dosage as needed

11. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

anything in particular you wanted to know?

12. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Ran into a slight wrinkle. I was locked out of my place for a few days, I had nothing but hte clothes on my back...no workout gear nothing for 3 days. I couldn't take the product obviously...so I took it late last night and will workout today.

I hope that doesn't curb the results.

13. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

what happens when your body adjusts to it? do you have to continually increase the dosage?

14. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I am not sure, I increased the dosage only after a few days. I had a shitty workout and felt some "decline" in my performance so I chose to up the dosage on my own. I don't knwo what may have happend if I kept at the same dosage.

I will find out after this increase.

15. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Shoulders

increased dosage at same level previously stated.

WOrkout results
    - shitty, low energy
    - strength was down
    - motivation was killed
    - felt exhausted and drained at the end

I felt as if anything I did wasn't giving me a pump at all...shrugs sucked ass and I went home flat.

:sad2:

16. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

so basically............dont buy this crap?

17. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

not sure yet. Its 50/50 right now. Lets see what the results are in a week or two.

18. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Legs

same dosage as before

workout results

-about a 7/10 for overall
    -strength was par nothing special
    -hamms were blasted and I kept going back for more
    -great pump...better than normal
    -fatigue...not so much

good day today

19. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Sorry to whore this up... you're in montreal? Until when? I'm driving through to my grandparents for christmas, maybe we can hit the gym and you can teach me a thing or two?

20. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

i thought he was moving to nyc?

21. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

any side effects?

22. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

none to report thus far.

23. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Chest/Back

Took increased dosage

Workout Results

-started off great, then soon tanked in pump
    -strength was up too
    -felt exhausted after workout

I'm going to go back down to the recommended dosage to see if I feel any different.

24. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

not for a few days. I hadn't went to the gym in a few days for other things I had to get ready for

25. pt

pt New Member

Any final thoughts man ? :coold:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.