FRK whips?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suicide Pinai, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

anyone ever use them or bought any? i was just looking at agentprovocateur.com and saw their whip and its absolutely cuuute

[​IMG]

just wondering if any of you have bought any and how did that work out for you what kind did you get? like a riding crop as shown or like the ones with the tassles at the end or the long whip, what? and any good sites? i also saw a cute red one with a heart at the end :mamoru2:

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Riding crops can be fun, but that ain't no whip.

If you are looking for a flogger (multi "tassled" thingy on a stick :mamoru: )

[​IMG]

take a look at extremerestraints.com or hoydengear.com for some ideas. I have a few from a place called Bear Leather Works but I can't find a Web site for them.

If you are really looking for a true whip - you have two basic choices:
    A single tail
    [​IMG]

Generally shorter and easier to handle than...
    A bull whip

[​IMG]

As you can see the bull whip is a lot longer - most are 7 feet or longer and they are hard to get used to. I have a friend who is a bit of a "whip guy" and he let me throw one of his bull whips one time and I nearly took off my own ear :o So be careful.

Single tails can be a lot of fun (and can be very scary too) but they can dish out some serious punishment as well. Same friend lit me up with a single tail one time, actually a few times and it hurt like a bitch and broke the skin.

3. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

My girl was a VIP tour guide at Disney for many years... the outfit they wear is a riding getup.

She has 3 riding crops from them.. Real riding crops.. She rides me, I ride her. It lights us up...

Giddeyup!