FRK Whipping cures depression

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by razi, Feb 22, 2009.

1. razi

razi New Member

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I will have to have a closer look at this. Unfortunately, I suspect the actual research was not in English, therefore, it will be hard to examine the methods. Moreover, the conclusions may have been modified in translation (sorry, that is the researcher in me). However, if we can find out a bit more about this study, it is very interesting. I have someone close to me that is dealing with some depression and loves being flogged....hmmm, might have to tell them that it will help :mamoru:

3. razi

razi New Member

oh I'm sure it's been embellished a bit. Might be a fun way to get a research grant though.

"It's for SCIENCE!" is the best pick-up line ever.

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol indeed. I read over the article and it does seem rather interesting. It does make sense given the receptors that are involved. I mean we all know from personal experience (well for me, on the giving end :mamoru:) that being flogged, etc causes a euphoric high. It would certainly be interesting to explore that further. Maybe once I get tenure, I will do that :mamoru: Until then, sadism is deviant :(

5. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

A good beating has always been sufficient to pull my mood up.

My friend & I are always seeming to feel the same. When we get bummed out we have a few drinks & beat the shit out of each other.

Besides that, if I have a hard time getting in the mood some controlled pain does it.

Never quite understood why - maybe I don't want to (Hoping it's more nature than nurture.). The pattern has been clear for me in my experience. :)

Gets the blood flowing. :big grin: