FRK Whipped.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by busydoingnothing, Dec 2, 2007.

1. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

I went to this new club last night which has a little bit of everything: a dance floor, a lounge upstairs, a "naughty" lounge with couches and beds, and a little bondage area in the corner. I was intrigued at first, but full on determined once I spotted one of the dominatrices. Sure, she was hardly clothed, and had an incredible body, but once I caught a glimpse of her face, I knew I had to get her to hurt me.

After standing there, memorized, watching her dance, I went over in a trance to her area and watched her whip a few different guys. My heart raced in anticipation. When the last guy stepped away, I gladly stepped up and volunteered my ass to their brutality, but not without a fight. I had to shit talk the girl I had become enamored by: "Are you actually going to hurt me this time? I saw what you did to the other guys, it was pretty pathetic."

She did her best, I suppose, for whipping someone's ass through their jeans. I stood there taking it all. The other dominatrix asked if I was good, and I said yes. They proceeded to unchain me and I said to the girl, "That was it?" "You said you were good." "No, I meant I was good for more." They pushed me up against the wall and continued.

When the other dominatrix took over, the girl who drew me up there switched spots, and was now there for me to talk to. There I was, bent over, getting my ass whipped, acting as nonchalant as possible and attempting to hold a conversation.

"I hope you're not that bad in the kitchen" (I was hoping to incite anger, but maybe she didn't get it, because she answered with a "Nah.") She told me about her other expensive whip that got ripped off, and said she had a lot more at home. "You should bring em over sometime." I got her name.

I just about had it, but I wanted to go out in style. "Whip my bare back a few times and I'm done." I wanted only Jessica to do it. They both did, a couple of times, and hard. That was good for me. I walked away proud, but I wasn't done yet.

I was still stuck on this girl. Her eyes, her attitude, her body. My head was spinning. I had to dance with her. I approached her and (playing ignorant) asked if she danced. She gladly obliged, even as the other dominatrix encouraged her. She pulled me to the dance floor and we locked in, face to face, bodies pressed against each other, hand in hand, spinning and grinding and moving to the beat. Her eyes were locked directly into mine, burning, never turning away once. My heart was beating, my cock was hardening. She stared into me and picked up on one of my major flaws. "You're concentrating too much." This I know. I may have also made a major mistake when I confessed, "You're quite intimidating." She didn't care as she pulled me along to another spot on the floor as we continued our sexually-charged display. When the song faded into another, she said she had to go back to her booth, and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my face to hers and we kissed on the lips. She turned and left, and I walked back to my friend, spent, but still wanting more.

I had to get my final fill before the night was over. A while after we danced, I went back to her booth and told her, "I really want you to hurt me this time." She agreed, but only if I pulled my pants down. I told her I wanted her to lift my shirt up and whip my back. She gladly obliged, and proceeded to pull my shirt up as the other dominatrix pressed me against the wall. All I could think about were her eyes locked into mine on the dance floor as she drew back her whip and struck my bare skin as hard as she could. The stinging pain shot through me as she continued in a V pattern across my upper back. I took as much as I could before I gave up. "See, that's how you do it," I said, being as cocky as I could while my back continued to pulse in pain. I thanked her for the beating and disappeared back to the dance floor, my back and ass bruised and beaten. She has me whipped.

Here's my back (it's not *too* bad looking). I won't post the pics of my ass.

[​IMG]

And here she is:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

NICE. it's been a while since i've been flogged. was it a Cat or a single tail?

AND SHE HAS GREAT FUCKIGN TITS.. i can only imagine how they moved while she worked you.

3. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

How I wish there were those kinds of public delights here in Alaska.

You paint a very pretty picture, so did she :naughty:

PE, I have to agree. Those tits would look delicious tossing about as she was beating him.

4. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

So hot! Wow, I don't think I would be into THAT much pain, I would totally say "Ha, that is pathetic and doesn't hurt at all..." Then run to the bathroom and cry.:)

You should go ahead next week and take more pictures!

DA

5. Lucky prick. I hate you.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:eek3: Thats exactly what I was going to say

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I hate PA, there are no places like that here.

I want to start my own dungeon. If I only had the funds... :wtc:

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Holy shit... umm... where in MI are you? Sounds like a place worth visiting :naughty:

9. busydoingnothing

Detroit area. It's Shadow Bar in Hamtramck.

10. busydoingnothing

Went back last night, came back with this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and her number :bigthumb: We danced again and it was fuckin intense...lots of hair pulling, bending her over, biting her neck, her pushing me away and pulling me back, me pulling her back. I'm gonna call her sometime this week and hopefully go out for a drink, then see where that leads...:naughty:

11. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

nicely done! :bigthumb: