GUN Which Pistol Next? Sig P220 TB or HK USP TACT

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PUREVIL, Mar 2, 2007.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

I dont know why but im on a suppressor kick. I want my next pistol to have a threaded barrel so I can add a suppressor later. I really love my HK USP CS in 9mm over all my other polymer pistols, but I saw the Sig P220 TB today and I thought that would be a nice addition since I dont have any sigarms firearms.... kinda for varity. But I dont know much about them. I may just wait for the new HK45 that was debuted at the shotshow... rumor has it it will be released end of April???? Thoughts?

2. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

go out and shoot the sig, you may like it better than than HK maybe not :dunno:

I'm somewhat unsatisfied with the trigger on my usp compact, and shoot better with my sig though it is less bling than the usp

3. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I had no idea the USPs were "bling"

I'm waiting to try the HK45 :noes:

4. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

they are with stainless slide :naughty:

5. AlcoLOLic

AlcoLOLic New Member

I owned a P220 back in 1994...I would regularly demonstrate with my buddies the ability of that gun to feed empty brass. I would alternate live round/empty/live round/empty at the range, just to show how dead nuts reliable that pistol was. It also grouped at 1 inch at 5 meters in a weaver stance, iron sights. I loved that gun.

The only reason I sold it, was because it was simply too large for my use as a concealed weapon. It's a full size duty sidearm or would be excellent as a home defense weapon, if you cycled out the mags pretty regular.