Which girl do I hit on at the bar?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

So I'm at the bar with friends last night and I'm looking around. I see a cute girl at a booth with two other friends. Another cutie at a couple of tables celebrating a birthday with a large group (guys and girls). Two more girls sitting at the bar. I don't meet very many girls when I'm out at the bar. I'm usually they with my friends and we are there to watch a game, play darts, drink beer, etc. So if I decided to attempt to get a phone number, which of the aforementioned girls would be the right one to take a chance on? I know some girls when out with friends, they are there for that reason. Or should I try a different bar? There's one with a dance floor across the street.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The two girls at the bar are a maybe. The rest are a no. You don't really want to try hitting on someone who is with a group of 3 or more.

3. fray

fray New Member

unless she makes a move or something first...?

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

not true. many birthday girls want birthday sex.

short end is that it all depends on a lot of things that you dont know, so try to feel the room out. make eye contact, flash a little smile and see what you get.

wish the birthday girl happy birthday, buy all your drinks standing next to the cute ones at the bar etc etc. The bar scene is a numbers game. you can be friendly without being creepy and feel people out to see who might be interested in making new friends.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

groups of 3 or more women are usually a pain in the ass. There always has to be some jealous gatekeeper.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Don't hit on any... go have conversations with all the groups. Just be a cool social guy, and one of the girls will stand out to you.