Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Sep 18, 2009.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Approaching during the day

26.7%
  2. Approaching at night

31.1%
  3. I'm a girl

35.6%
  4. I don't approach / I am virginal

6.7%
  1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

For those who Talk with Girls.

2. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

never done it :rofl: i've been with the same girl for a long time.

3. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

What the fuck is this, the Discovery Channel?

4. JohnJohnJohnson

:bowrofl:

WTF is that in your AV?

5. Panoptimist

That's a broad punching herself in the face. Moderat's most recent album cover.

6. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

At night for me, only reasoning behind my answer is that I'm usually drunk. :rofl:

7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Anytime? :dunno:

Most the girls I approach are Jonson and Wales students, usually after 4pm we sit outside my buddies house or my house, get some beers, smoke some :420: and just holler/chit chat/talk to all the people (boys/girls) that attend JWU.

Great way to meet new girls and new client el

8. JohnJohnJohnson

Ha. Recently I am not good at knowing my limits. I can count the number of times I have thrown up on one hand. I would like to keep it that way. Worst feeling. I just cap it at 2 drinks, or 3 if I don't give a shit and "just have fun." Unlike what a most guys seem to find, giving a shit is always a plus for me. Probably that kind of difference between me and others is why I trope towards PUA stuff... I just find "common sense" advice annoying. Counter-productive at worst, inapplicable at best ("don't give a shit," in this case; "just be urself" is another).

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Cool my options in the big city r designated-social scenes and random day to day locations.

10. just_another_on

:werd:

I mean, obviously out at the bars, clubs, etc etc I will talk to anyone I find attractive. But 'everyday' is almost a guarantee I will meet a new Jonson and Wales student.

11. THoC

THoC New Member

i chose night. only bc that's when im out and about.

12. Panoptimist

What advice is good advice if that isn't?

13. JohnJohnJohnson

I didn't sat that was bad advice I just personally find it counter-productive at worst, inapplicable at best. /disclaimer

I have collected a lot of different aphorisms of my own that are useful to me. I can list those if you are interested. I have it in a google doc in case I need reminding :mamoru: I don't want to be ripped apart if I post it though :squint:

The one universally good suggestion is to find what works for you specifically through proactiveness. Obvious I guess :dunno:

Maybe the generic "common sense" advice is great for you. Experiment to a conclusion and be flexible in the face of new evidence. Sorry that is so vague.

14. Panoptimist

I think I'm with you.

Homogeneity in the scene is shitty. You can really tell an individual when you see one.

15. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

If you do the research of when the most attractive girls my age are outside of their homes and that is when I am most likely to approach them. :rofl:

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

makes no difference to me day or night. i get the best interactions on campus from the young hotties

17. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

18. just_another_on

Pretty much

19. giz

giz Active Member

:ugh2:

20. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

As a girl, I think I may be more approachable during the day. I was just thinking about this. When out at night, at a bar or what not, one is much more... hyper-aware of the possibility of being approached, and probably have your guard up more, or your bitch shield, or whatever. Unless, that is, you're going out to be approached. But, the opposite could be true for many people, as in you're much more receptive to being approached since you're in an environment where it's likely to happen.

21. JoJoBee

:mamoru:

22. JoJoBee

This for the most part...

I am really weird about being hit on and usually have the shield on like Alaya said at night out... Usually I like to be the one to pick 'em out and hit on them...

23. giz

giz Active Member

it's more fun and more scary during the day. success rate is better. build a better connection too. I voted night though since it's like 80%/20% night/day for me

24. JohnJohnJohnson

Here is what I think the pros and cons are from observation and/or experience.

NIGHT GAME

1. You can do ANYthing. Norms in a bar or club or party scene are completely different from norms outside of official social venues. ANYthing goes. Grab a girl and make out with her in less than a minute if your balls are in position and your vibe is convincing enough. That kind of thing is impossible on the street when compared with the club. Of course the type of party can affect this freedom but you always have at least some extra freedom as far as norms go.

2. Girls tend to be intoxicated.

3. Dancing; same as #1 really. Just the fact that intimate physical contact takes 100x less time.

4. You can use absolutely as much energy as you have.

DAY GAME

1. Simply by virtue of approaching when it's not an official approaching venue, you gain enormous value. You already stand out from the crowd for having done something as "ballsy" as stepping outside social norms especially if you can be normal in other ways while doing it. You get spontaneity points.

2. There are no distracting noises or lights. You don't have to compete for attention with the environment. Talk to her and BAM it's all on you.

3. The girl doesn't have club mindset. Club mindset is where "OMGZ NOTHING IS REAL," and making out is a Fun thing to do, rather than a meaningful thing to do, and guys are "just club guys." If something does happen during the day, apart from 1 second of conversation, then it is a lot more likely to pan out to something else because outside the club, in the "real world," things are, well, "real."

4. There are no competing males trying to
    - bring you down
    - bring everybody down
    - bring themselves above you

again this depends on the venue. Go to a low-key hipster venue and all the guys may be wallflowers. But think of BlackIce72's stories about Jersey...

5. The "it just happened" narrative fits better with a day game pick-up than a night-game pick-up. With night-game it is harder to use the "it just happened" narrative because she went to a night club where guys typically approach women so it's more expected. With day-game the randomness of it factors completely in favor of the "it just happened" narrative.

6. You can come in with much lower energy. (And you'd better, because otherwise apart from being a psycho she will get scared - girls don't expect to be approached ALL the time so she may freeze up if your energy isn't low-key enough.)

7. You don't lose points for "sticking" to the girl. In a night club (to some extent) sticking to a girl is socially insensitive and/or incompetent and/or inconvenient because you're not being venue appropriate ("just have FUN! ahhh nothing is real! be nuts") much as being extremely hyper and crazy on the street is psychotic.

25. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

night. there's a hint of danger in the air once the sun goes down. danger makes womens pussies wet.