Which Cordless Phone To Buy?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by PUREVIL, Mar 22, 2005.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

I'm looking for a good cordless phone that comes with extra handsets, anwsering machine optional. Anyone have any input on Uniden phones? I need some recommendations and opinions. TIA

2. 4W4K3

4W4K3 New Member

3. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Really???? I wasn't to sure about Vtech products.

4. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

im using the uniden DCT648-2...works just fine even being dropped a several times. Used to work for Incredible Universal and Best Buy back in the day....and Panasonic and Uniden was the best sellers with the least returns. Vtec wasnt too bad....but all i got to say is....never get a Sony phone...they suck ass. They are only good for Video equipment and thats it.

5. ItsOnlyMe

ItsOnlyMe New Member

I'm waitin for the Uniden ELBT595. It's a cordless phone that looks like a cell phone. Has all the trapping of a cell phone (flip phone, color screen, backgrounds, ringtones, etc) which in itself wouldn't make me waste my time with it, but it also has Bluetooth. You can hook it up so that you can use it in conjunction with your cell phone to tap into your cell phone minutes if you want for long distance.

Looks like it'll be pretty cool, but expensive, too. I'm hoping the price will go down quickly after the initial novelty wears off.