GUN Where'd the thread go with the guy with the GF who

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dpixel8, Nov 12, 2008.

1. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

wouldn't let him buy a gun? I was looking forward to more drama today :rofl:

2. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

I deleted because of asshats like you who completely lack reading comprehension skills. There was absolutely nothing in the thread that would even remotely indicate that my issue was with "being allowed" to buy a handgun. If some of you idiots would actually read something for once you'd plainly see the issue was keeping it loaded and ready to be used if necessary, instead of locked away in a safe that might was well be a mile away if needed. It's a valid issue some people might actually have - family members / significant others who don't fully understand how firearms operate and believe negative stereotypes about firearms in general.

3. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

it's your home and she's only a GF. seems to me that everyone in the thread pretty much said that you should grow a pair. :dunno:

has nothing to do with being able to read. it's pretty black & white if you ask me

4. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

again, it has everything to do with being able to read. I swear, OT is nothing but idiots and assholes and you've only proven the point. The issue was more along the lines of her comments regarding, "well if we get married and have kids I'm not having any loaded guns in our house period"... hence the thread, having to do with others who have encountered such an issue with their significant other and how they managed to overcome this I.e. convince her peacefully that it was necessary. Anyone who claims they do whatever the hell they want without regard to any consequences from the wife or g/f is likely a liar or a virgin. Of course though, this is OT. Everyone drives a porsche, dates 3 supermodels at once and has more guns and ammo than the army and has a line of people lining up to bow down to their alpha male attitude.

5. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

deleted it because he's a gaming fag who lives in an apartment and wants to get into firearms, with his girlfriend's consent

6. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

You're one of the biggest fakes on OT. Besides, I can use search too. I can sum you up by stating you're a fast and furious wannabe ricer faggot with an old POS 99 3000GT.

7. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

:bowrofl: you're an angry lil sombitch

8. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

No, i'm just disappointed that you can't have a valid and productive discussion in a subforum now. The clusterfuck that is the main forum has bled over to all the subforums and you've got nothing but idiots and assholes participating.

9. Hooch

Hooch New Member

I still say kill the bitch.

10. Ruiner

Ruiner Evil Inside

Fake? He is far from fake. His gun arsenal is massive. As for his 3000GT, he sold that 4 or 5 years ago. Since then, he has owned a really nice RX-7 (3rd gen), a Viper, and now has a nice 335i. Oh, ouch...

:slap:

Don't talk about what you don't know.

11. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

That was exactly my point. He goes and does a quick search of my posts and runs his mouth saying this about me and that about me, and he knew jack shit. Nothing he's posted was even close to the truth. Oh god, someone does it back, makes him out to be loud mouthed faggot and you defend him.

12. Ruiner

Ruiner Evil Inside

Considering he was a friend of mine before OT, I know him in real life, AND I see his point rather well in respect to his comments about you...you don't have much to stand on. :dunno:

13. 993kgt

Interesting, another thread by you:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1854282

you must be a real hardass with that nignog 12 gauge of yours:

14. Ruiner

Ruiner Evil Inside

15. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

:rofl: What a sad, sad life you must have to dig through my previous posts. Oh god, I have a cheap 12 gauge that kicks like a fucking mule. I'm so fucking shamed that you pointed that out.

16. 993kgt

you should be ashamed that it was gifted to you for an achievement like graduation, clearly you are not the favorite child, or perhaps a bastard?

reading your other threads here....maybe your sister is the favorite, any nudes?

17. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

I stand by what he said. He's a loud mouthed faggot who likes to try and embarrass people using their previous posts. When someone does the same thing back to him he gets his panties in a bunch and runs to his mod "friend"

18. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

What's your point to all this? Done hiding behind your mod friend? Why would I care that it was a graduation gift? It's not like I asked for it - it's something I was given and it was free.

19. Ruiner

Ruiner Evil Inside

He didn't run to me. I am an avid gun owner and view the forum frequently.

With that said, you can't come into here and not expect your previous posts to be brought up. This is OT after all. You are accountable for what you have said in the past. Deal with it...

20. Ruiner

Ruiner Evil Inside

I hardly think that he is hiding behind me. I just happened to pick up on the thread given the thread title. Care to assume more shit?

21. 993kgt

I'm trying to find the post I made where my panties are in a bunch, maybe that was your sister's panties? Hiding behind mod's? Brandon is a 8yr+ member of OT and I have been here for 7yrs, we were posting in WMD when you were still in high school

Who's the newb here? :ugh2:

22. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

dig, huh? takes 2 clicks of the mouse :hsugh:

23. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

:mamoru:

24. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

I don't give a shit about him bringing up past posts. The fact that someone starts making baseless generalizations about him as he has done others is funny enough, and then you enter the thread defending him right after that, is kind of funny. Say what you want, but I still maintain the crybaby went running to you.

25. 993kgt

i'm glad you own this thread, otherwise he would have deleted this one too :rofl::rofl: