Where to take it from here?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Legend Zero, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

So i had a first date with this girl. And tbh, it's one of the first times i ever went out with a girl alone, i.e. it wasn't a date-ish thing with a bunch of friends, but just me and her. (and only my third date ever with anyone so i'm a pretty retarded with these situations due to a lack of experience :hs: )

I took her to dinner and than to a hookah lounge this saturday, but made some pretty awful rookie mistakes. :hs: (most likely, cause I am a rookie) Plenty of times where I could have made it more of a romantic atmosphere, but instead, made it more like a "friendship" atmosphere.

One of her friends had this to say to me about the date:
    So from the looks of this, it sounds like i'm not out of the ballpark just yet, but I better start hitting some runs in the next inning.

So last night I texted her
    to which she replies late last night (i was sleeping by the time)
    So where do i take it from here?

I was thinking of maybe asking her to a movie and walking down the beach or park beforehand this coming friday? What does OT think of that? And during the date, how do I make her feel like this isn't a friends thing, but a date thing.

We were friends for a few months prior to this, not great friends, but saw each other through others, etc.

Ask for any other information!! Any Help is greatly appreciated!!

EDIT: New situation in post #20

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Always be escalating. She'll stop you if/when you go to far to fast.

Lets say sex (and a relationship) is the finish line.

The starting line is touching her lower back when she walks through a door. (or any other random reason to touch her)

Go from there. Because I bet you didn't touch her during your last "date"

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

So true :o

To get away from the 'friendship' feeling body contact and eye contact makes a huge difference. Let her know you are 'feeling' her, dont sit uptight and antsy, move closer to her, shit let it be known you're moving close to her.

Many times im on a date and if were at say a hookah lounge sitting opposite side from each other ill make a comment/joke and say something like, "Jeez, apparently were not even on a date, hold on" and then move myself closer. Just dont be afraid to put it out there, shes out with you for a reason

4. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

this stuff should just come natural but light touching does help, if they return it then just keep going.

there's no shame in going in for a kiss at the end of the night if you feel you two are vibing. it shouldn't be hard to tell if she's interested or not.

5. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Yeah, i really didn't. :hs: I did a few times on her thighs, but it was quick. :rofl:

Yeah. At dinner we sat across. At hookah lounge i sat right next to her since it's on the ground with pillows and all. This is where i touched her thighs a few times, but get pretty nervous and didn't do anything else. :hsd:

in terms of this whole post. I mean, it sort of doesn't come natural? I guess the "want" does, but the physical part of doing it has to be pushed, cause i get way to nervous due to lack of experience.

I feel like a kiss will be pretty important to set off the right vibe, but fuck. :hsd:

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

And if you make a habit of randomly touching her throughout the night the kiss at the end of the night won't be awkward. Because if you don't touch her at all, then suddenly have to enter her personal space bubble and touch her and kiss her it'll make it awkward.

Just don't be afraid to go for what you want basically. You know you are on a date, she knows you are on a date, so treat it as one, she WANTS you to touch her/kiss her or else she wouldn't be on a date with you (for the second time)

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

So don't touch her thighs, work up to them. Touch her arms, her lower back, her hands. You'll notice quickly how she doesn't freak out when you touch her. If you learn this now all future dates (with future women possibly) will be a lot easier and you won't be as nervous.

8. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

okay. :hs:

Does the movie thing for a second date sound okay? and than maybe go for drinks after if the night is going well or something?

Also, if you already texted her letting her know you had a good time and want to see her again (like it states in first post), but are coming down with a cold possibly...would it be better to hold off until next week? Just go through with it since you already texted her (but my text never said a specific day/time)..

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

well it's only Tuesday. Get plenty of fluids and Vitamin C this week and you should be fine by the weekend... Worse case scenario you get sick, tell her you are sick and schedule something for next week.

Movie is fine since you have known her for months, and it'd be the perfect opportunity to randomly reach over and grab/hold her hand silently.

But you are over analyzing this. You already know that she knows this is a date, which means she has some level of interest in you. Remember that for some confidence and you'll be fine.

10. Ep

Ep Guest

so true about making sure to have physical contact throughout the night. I wasn't digging this girl that I took out a few ago and we just sat drinking coffee. I took her home because I was bored and decided to go for the kiss because why the hell not and it was just super awkward.. Make sure to keep physical contact so she knows you're interested in that way

11. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

im just scared im going to make things awkward.

but i suppose like you've stated, might as well fight out that feeling now at 22, than to be 30 and still feel awkward with these encounters, which would be infinitely worse.

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

The only way you are going to make things awkward is if you keep sitting back and not escalating anything.

She will tell you when you can't proceed further, and even then it's never awkward.

13. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

i don't know how to escalate things, i've never done it. that's what makes it awkward for me. but you guys have already given me some tips, which deff. helps. :hsd:

14. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Hold her hand.

Typical progression for rookies:
    Hold hands/put arm around her
    Kiss when hugging goodbye

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

fixed.

Not rocket science, just touch her

16. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

i know it's not rocket science.

but, it's harder done than said for me. much harder. :hsd:

17. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Seriously just try and hold her hand when you're at the movies.

18. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

oke. :hs:

i figure we will go to a coffee shop before and than go see movie i guess since it's going to cold this weekend (so no walk around the park/beach like i wanted to before).

she said yes to this friday, so it's on i guess.

here is my thread from the main that i made once i came home after first date. i was pretty down on myself, but i guess i shouldn't have been. if anyone is bored, fun thread to read through.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4465547

19. THoC

THoC New Member

i came in here to post what XaPU!M already has. listen to the man and you wont fail. "awkward" is just in your head.

20. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

:)

it just sucks though cause i'm not feeling better, and i feel worse.

and now im nto sure if its better to cancel the date (and not get her sick or myself worse) or go through with it (cause it looks bad to cancel).

:wtc:

i'll wait till tomorrow to see how i feel, but i'm not really sure if i'll honestly feel better.

21. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

spin being sick to help you with her dude. women love taking care. its in their blood.

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If you need to cancel just make plans for another day in the same conversation. That way she can't view it as you blowing her off. Again, not rocket scence.

23. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Meeeh I wouldn't go trying to hold her hand right away. I have never done that until later on. Definitely go for the random touching though. And don't make it awkward touching either, touch her like you mean it. AKA small of her back, lean in when you talk and put your hand on her high while you speak. If you just touch her for a brief second it will just be strange. Nudge her arm when you make a joke out of something she just said. Smile as much as possible. BE ALPHA. She wants you, just remember that, otherwise you wouldn't be going on this second date. When you drop her off, she will probably say she had a good time with you, make eye contact and lean in for a kiss. If she really had a good time, she will go for it 100%

24. Fachh

Fachh New Member

at least you got some thigh touching action bro

:big grin:

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Kiss her, but don't hold her hand till later... WTF :rofl: