where to take girl on first time out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MrCrappy, May 3, 2005.

1. MrCrappy

MrCrappy OT Supporter

got a girls # past saturday and plan on calling her up today... granted she doesnt blow me off :noes: , where is a good place to take a girl on frist time out outside of dinner/movie/drinks? i have tix for a concert next week... is that too much?

2. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

Concert is great! Thats something girls are normally not use to for a first date. Theres nothing wrong with that. Go do a small dinner before the concert and have a couple drinks.... make her smile and laugh... and then take her to the concert. You'll at least get to see her exciting side... rather than her "im so use to the dinner and drink shit" side.

After the first date you should be able to tell whether or not this one could be datable.

This worked for my roomate by the way. I had an extra Country Music festival (ya ya, my girl wanted to go and I had 4 tix hah) and when my roomate met his girl... he told her about the concert and they kept in touch for a few days before that. She came over and hung out for a bit, and then we went to the concert.. and theyve been together since then. Nearing 1year now. She LOVED the concert.

3. MrCrappy

MrCrappy OT Supporter

good advice. thanks... i guess i will first have to find out what kind of music she likes. and wow, youre more of a lurker than i am :eek3:

4. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

hah yes.. many years.. and no posts hah.

Good idea to find out if she'll enjoy the music.

5. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

The concert is a good idea!! On a first date you should never take a girl to a movie. You don't get to talk in a movie or get to know each other, so then when you have a second date it's like the first date.

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

tip, make sure the concert is her style. cause ya, if i got dragged to a country music concert and had that blasting in my ear at 300 dB.... i'd be a lil pissed.

concert is good, doing something childish simple and fun like going and getting icecream or something can be really fun as well. keep it fun, keep it simple, and dont make it too serious.

7. MrCrappy

MrCrappy OT Supporter

sounds like a good idea for afterwards... :cool:

8. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

whatever you do, if you want to impress her, don't just sit on your couch and watch TV. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against doing that, but girls also like to feel like they're being taken care of/pampered at times. I would say that a concert's definitely a good idea.

9. hunterb14

hunterb14 New Member

No shit shirlock :squint:

10. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

concerts are awesome, it gives you lots of common ground to talk about.

11. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

i disagree dinner and a movie is great first date. you get to talk at dinner and you'll probably feel like you've ran out of stuph to talk about after dinner (even though that's completely not true) so the movie comes on and you just have to sit there and enjoy each others company. also, i don't see how a concert is different from a movie, all the concerts i've been to have been really loud and make talking a lil hard to do, he's an image of what i mean *Greenday is on stage kickin ass playin American Idiot and everyone's going crazy and you turn to you're lucky lady and say "so what do you plan on doing with your major...."*

personally i'd take her to my place and show her the ceiling over my bed and tell her that i hope she gets to know every inch of it... but that's just me ;)

lol jk of course :bigthumb:

12. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

I take girls ice skating (I'm a hockey player). That way they fall all over me. ;)

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Movies and concerts are bad ideas. The whole point is to get to know her, not throw your money at her and buy her things, or go someplace you cannot talk to her. If she is really into you, she'll want get to know you. A walk in the park or a day on the beach would suffice. Screaming at each other over a concert is much more difficult.

If she is just looking for a free ride, she'll want dinner, movie, concerts, etc. Who knows, maybe er boyfriend is out of town and you're the sucker of the week...

Notice the difference: Girl who likes you = cheap or free outing. Girl who likes your wallet = expensive outing, less interaction with you.

My most successful first dates are to meet at a bar, have a drink. If the conversation is going good, then another drink. Still good? Dinner. Then more drinks. Then ... yeah... make a move.

If it goes bad after the first drink, I wrap it up and head out. For this reason, I never pick up a chick on a first date. She can meet me there. Besides, it's more "secure" for her to not have a stranger come over to her place.

Simple. Works for me. Gets me good results. Your mileage may vary. ;)

14. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

don't you think a walk in the park or a day on the beach would be good for future dates (4th, 5th, etc). these seem a lil bit intimate for a first date. dinner and movie worked great for me on the first date, but i reckon my gf and i could be the exception to the rule. ;)