where to start ur creation

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by sikHybridM3, Jun 30, 2003.

?

What is the best handling car of the 90's?

1. Mazda RX7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BMW M3

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. CHevy CoRvette

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Porsche 911

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. sikHybridM3

sikHybridM3 Guest

Okay i only joined this site a week ago, and its sum tight shit. after reading all ur car forums and threads i figured to post this complex question:

Out of all the places and things to start off in/on your car which would you do first;
    Engine mods/power mods
    Aero/body work
    Lightin/electronics
    Suspension/Chasis
    Interior
    Rims/Tires

I myself have always modded a full suspension before nething, (well always popped in exhuast and intakes) but before ne major work i start wit the "legs" to keep my bitches on the road. now wit the M3 and my beater A 97 Lude sh i worked it so they hug the ground. well i just figured id ask and see whut other people start with

2. ChickenH

ChickenH Enita non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.

Same here i start with springs shocks camber kits rims tires. Then buy a motor for it and fully build it while im driving the stock one around. After making a final plan on what i can afford and what i want it to be when its done. While taking into account what else i could have instead. ( like a house, or Just a more expensive car in the first place.)

3. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

It all depends on what car it is. Drive it for a while, find out where it's lacking most, then fix it. If the power is too low, do something there, if there's too much body roll, go to work on the suspension. There's no set order for mods that applys to every car. It's an individual thing.

In your case, I'd suggest starting with language and grammar lessons.... before anything. :cool: