where to practice or get more comfortable talking to girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 27, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well after all the thinking and writing in on this board, i realized why i dont have much success with girls. I am not confident enough in myself, and secondly i cant talk/dont have good flirting skills. I think a good amount of girls find me attractive/cute or whatever from being told by some of these girls,but i cant have good convo or flirt with them. I dont have enough confidence in myself when it comes to initatiing communication. I kinda have a good amount of confidence in my apperance at times,but my verbal skills lack. Where is the best place to getter better at this,so i can actually get some more girls.

2. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

step 1) Buy an av
    step 2) Quit spending time on online forums
    step 3) go into public

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

First- don't worry so much about the outcome of the interaction. It makes a huge difference.
    Second- pay attention to whats going around you. It'll give you something to talk about.
    Third- Talk to her like you've known her forever! Tease them about whatever you can. When you're with your friends you're not nervous, and you always find something to talk about, right?

Everywhere is the best place to get better! Talk to people everywhere you go- not just women. Start with small conversations and if you feel like you're getting nervous, say nice talkin to you and walk away. It's that simple. Just get out there and do it, because getting experience is the only way you're gonna get comfortable. And it happens quicker than you might think.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks

thanks for the great reply. i guess maybe i just make it seem harder than it really is. I have nothing to lose, im fine talking to people in public,just girls im attracted to or whatever, i feel like im going to mess up or whatever. I try to act smooth,but they sniff it right out and i fail. I guess i should just be more myself and sucess will follow. Also at the same time, when i initate convo with a girl in public, they know im hitting on them, so then i feel like i have to have a great skill to seal the deal.

5. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Plenty of guys worry about the same things, and believe it or not, women actually do too when they're interested in a guy. Women are just much better at sensing whats going on in your mind. Like I said, don't get too attached to the outcome of every interaction. Also, pay attention to what they're doing. Notice their body language, tone of voice, ect. Doing that will help take the focus off yourself. Ask them questions that will get them talking- topics that have stories, opinions, stirr up emotions, ect. Remember- you're evaluating too. I think that a lot of guys see anattractive girl and don't even pay attention to what the girls is like... they're too busy worrying about what the girl thinks of them! I went out on a date today and my main goal was to see whether or not I LIKED HER. There are a few girls I'm interested in at the moment, and I really wasn't concerned with the outcome. Guess what? She did most of the talking while I got to see what she was like.

6. Jimi

Jimi OT Supporter

drink up first. maybe try working your way up from the bottom. i.e hit on fatties till you comfortable than try real ppl after.