GUN where to order firing pin

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by turbobuick420, Dec 17, 2005.

1. turbobuick420

turbobuick420 New Member

a friend wants me to order him a firing pin for his bryco 380. name some reliable online gun stores. thanks.

2. lol, tell your friend to just by a new pistol, why in the hell would he be carrying one of these piles of shit in the first place? Be a real friend and throw his handgun away, your decision may save his life someday.

3. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:rofl: :rofl:

QFT

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

What they said.

If he really wanted one check http://www.gun-parts.com/bryco/ or call Jimenez Arms which is what Bryco turned in to. I would urge him to go to the nearest pawn shop, sell it, buy a pizza, and start saving for a real gun.

Some into on Jimenez:
    Paul Jimenez — Bryco's ex-plant manager, bought the defunct firm in
    2004 at an auction in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Jacksonville, FL. Bryco and founder
    Bruce Jennings declared bankruptcy two years ago to avoid paying $24 million in
    court-ordered compensatory damages to Brandon Maxfield, who was 7 when he was
    accidentally shot in 1994 by a defectively designed Bryco handgun. Maxfield and
    his legal team tried to buy Bryco at auction to prevent it from being resurrected,
    but were outbid by Jimenez in August. Though Jimenez said funds for the $510,000
    purchase came from various undisclosed lenders, documents show that the bulk of the
    amount came from Shining Star Investments, a Texas company owned by Bryco's former
    president — Jennings' ex-wife. Shining Star has been marketing guns made by
    Jimenez Arms [currently located in Costa Mesa, CA] guns to dealers nationwide.
    The production and sale of Jimenez Arms' first weapon, a 9-millimeter pistol, was
    banned in California earlier this year after the gun failed safety tests at three
    state-certified labs. At one lab, the gun failed at a rate 15 times higher than
    that allowed under state guidelines. Jimenez Arms recently applied for a business
    license in Henderson, Neveda, where he intends to move the company. Nevada has no
    testing facility or requirement such as are found in California.

5. Yeah I'd buy a gun off a guy who called his company Jimenez Arms lol, I bet he sets up shop on the border and sells guns out of the back of his truck to uneducated TONKS crossing the border.

6. turbobuick420

turbobuick420 New Member

wow, thanks for the info. i will tell him.

7. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

brycos go kaboom, huh?