where to meet QUALITY date-able girls, 22-26 y/o???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

Back when i was 18 i was more of the player type of guy...then i dated a girl for 6 years 19-25 & that ended badly...then recently dated a girl for 6 months.

Now, I am 26 years old & just want a good relationship & eventually settle down. The girl I dated for 6 years was like my best friend..we did everything together, yet i was very attracted to her & great sex etc.

so, i basically want a girl who has similar interests as me... sports (doesnt have to be real into it but i dont want a straight up foo foo girly girl), i like a girl who can dress up & act like a lady, but doesn't mind getting dirty now & then.. DO NOT want a girl who loves attention or parties constantly... but going to bars a few times a month is about like me. i'm not religious, so church is not an option. i love working out more than anything...but all the girls at my gym are high schoolers or older ladies it seems..

i mean its easy to meet girls at bars, but is that a bad idea in the long run?

any suggestions?

2. NCS

NCS Active Member

if u meet girls at bars and are looking for a real gf, you have to scan pretty well.

the best i can advise, and its not optimal, is when you're during the day shopping / running errands

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Looking for a girlfriend is best met thru friends, or out during the day at shops and stores. Dating sites are good places to meet girls that want a relationship also.

Meeting random girls at bars leads more to just sex and not real relationships. Not saying it can't be done, but not many women go to clubs and bars looking to find a boyfriend.

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

in for answers...internet dating is pretty risky....most of the girls that I've met via the web ended up being psychos

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Meet girls at:
    sports bars
    sports events

6. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

:ugh: girls that go to sporting events are usually with other dudes. Fail

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

church :hsugh:

8. J_75

J_75 New Member

Church girls are the sluttiest....why wouldn't you go there to meet them?

9. iwishyouwerebeer

"Usually" doesn't mean "always."

I used to go with other sports-loving girl friends to games all the time :dunno: It's a fantastic way to meet people.

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

because i cant stand going to church? :rofl:

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you are a chick it is fantastic. if you are a guy the odds are stacked so far against you its joke.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I still will never understand this. How many of your friends that you would describe as great quality women NEVER go to bars? so every other quality woman you know, I could find in a bar :dunno:

I simply cant fathom this weird concept that I enjoy going to bars, I enjoy going to bars with my GF (when i have one) but i'm still supposed to assume that most people in bars are low quality and people out shopping are proportionally higher quality. that makes 0 sense. I don't like shopping much...

13. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

everywhere and anywhere :dunno:

I think it's more of a probability gamble than anything else to meet a quality girl. You might meet a gem at a bar, you might meet her at a coffee shop. I think it's just important to put yourself out there.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nded. talk to every pretty girl you see and go to places where people do things you like to do is the best advice.

15. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I totally agree, and never really get the Vag's thoughts about meeting girls at bars. It's silly. "Low quality" or whatever you want to call them girls still need groceries, lol :hsugh:

What about wanting to grab a drink/go out with your friends inherently makes someone 'low quality'? :confused: I just don't get it.

I think the Vag has a hard time making the distinction between hardcore "party girls" [or guys] and people that like to go out on a somewhat regular basis. There is a ridiculously huge difference, IMO.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

17. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

agreed!

I think if you are smart enough, it is easy to tell the difference between different kind of girls in bars and night clubs when one is almost pulling her pants down and shaking her booty in your face and the other is just having normal fun with her friends..

18. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

This is the tragedy of the situation -It's a mixture of multiple factors.

Some argue that it's not the place, but the person. Why aren't you attracting the women you want to attract?

Others will give you a list of places, which may or not may not work.

Why don't you give us a list of places you think will work in reaching your goal and we can talk about it?

19. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

Try joining a gym geared more towards a slightly older crowd.

20. Gizmotron

Gizmotron May cause dizziness, sexual nightmares, and sleep

pumpkin patch

21. 05s4

05s4 Active Member

good question, let me know when you find the answer

22. Bear Fight

Bear Fight New Member

check out local bands?

booze + music + girls = win? just an idea

23. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i've met guys [and gals, for that matter] at local coffee shops and/or bookstores. i used to go there to study all the time when i was in college. make a random comment about what someone's reading, start a conversation, and go from there. :cool: that might not go over too well for you, considering your a sports/gym oriented guy. [please don't take that the wrong way ;).]

since you like the outdoor stuff, why not look into a bootcamp type program or a sports league you could join? i have friends involved in both. they meet quite a few people their age that are not only active but also share the same interests. ;) obviously i'd look into coed teams for better results.

good luck! it's tough looking for quality people out there, both guys and girls. i tend to steer clear of the bar atmosphere as well when i'm looking for guys. i'm not saying it's not possible to find someone worthwhile. a friend of mine met her husband in a club, and they've been together 4 years.

24. NCS

NCS Active Member

i in fact argue on your side. i live in europe and going to bars is more "for everybody" and less of a "certain type of people" thing than in the US.

nonetheless, the drawback about the bars is that you have a certain percentage of girls who are "party girls". So right off the bat, those won't do. The next factor that comes into play is education. Honestly, going out shopping or whatever, you'll bump into smarter girls than you will at bars (on average, even if its not by much)

this is why i said out shopping is good, but not optimal.

however when i look back, even though i love going out partying, i've found more compatible girls outside of the nightlife than in them.

if you are an approach machine though, you can work the numbers. because its fairly easy to meet 20 some people in a few hours at a bar/club and it would take much longer during the daytime.

and it really comes down to the kind of girl you're looking for. if you want the cute nerdy girl, for ex, good luck finding her in a bar.

25. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

volunteer somewhere or play on a summer sports league :dunno: