Where to meet a girl into sports?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GiantRutgersFan, Sep 16, 2007.

1. not even sports.

I would love to meet a girl whos into rock climbing, biking, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, boating, etc.

But it seems like none of that happens. I go to college and I meet no girls into any of these things. and I enjoy pretty much anything along those lines so it would be great to meet a girl who has soemthing like that as a hobby.

any suggestions

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

other then on the slopes/lake/ etc..... ?

How about the sporting goods store.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

while out rock climbing, biking, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, boating, etc.

:hsugh:

4. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

^ I agree..When i'm out snowboarding up at whistler, theres plenty of other chicks snowboarding aswell and it's easy as getting on the gondola (or lift) with them and sparking up some conversation.

5. yea but I dont get a chance to do that kind of stuff.

I play basketball and Tennis nowadays. and go hiking when I can. but with work and school, I have something going about 7 days a week

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

sometimes you have to make the time. you cant spend an hour a week at a climbing gym?

7. fray

fray New Member

do you have outdoors clubs or hiking clubs or something you could join at school? Even if you didn't do their activities, you could go to a few of their meetings.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: :werd: I came in here to say the same thing. I love those kinds of activities....but unless you meet girls while doing it you're only going to find them at some sort of intramural sports team for your school or maybe an outdoors club.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

pretty much what lauren said. you're either gonna have to go to these events or "shop" around for a girl that are into these sports

i think community based events are pretty awesome to go to. like i bike ride sometimes, and on the weekends, all the bikers in the area get together at a local park, and head down into the city to ride for like 4 hrs, and then they all have like a bbq in the park, it's a pretty nice social event and very laid back.

look around for things of that nature. and if you don't really have time to do any of those things, then it's going to be hard to find a girl with the same interests as you

10. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

This was going to be my advice. It also helps to join a club or a rock climbing gym and meeting people there.

11. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

I climb as well and I've met a few girls going to the climbing gym. It's easy man. "oh cool you ever go outdoors, real climbing?" All down hill from there... and I'm horrible with women. plus most of them are already into hiking, outdoors, etc...

oh and like others said, there should be an outdoors club on campus that pretty much covers all that