where to go?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pen15club, Jan 9, 2006.

1. pen15club

pen15club New Member

Have only had 1 partner, and not a lot of experience so im asking a question in ettiqutte. When getting a bj and your about to cum, where do you go? obviously not all girls swallow, so do you just have a towel next to you and grab it right before or what? And what about having sex with a girl on the pill, do most girls mind cumming inside, or should i pull out?

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

honestly, i am 26 and I have never encountered a girl that didnt swallow :dunno: she is just really averse to the idea?

I personally feel that a girl making you cum in a towel is rude, just because its a kind of rejection on a very personal level. I had one girl that didnt like being cum inside of for sex, so i would just blow it all over her tummy/chest. That worked for both of us. Cleanup really isnt that bad, and its a lot more intimate then "ewww.. keep it away from me" :rolleyes:

two tips: her mouth should be so incredibly wet and full of saliva durring a proper blowjob that she wont even notice.

if she really doesnt like the taste, just put the head further back and shoot it straight down. she wont taste anything if she just swallows.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Never been with a girl who doesnt swallow, but id say just have a towel handy.

As for cumming inside, ive only done that with my wife, but thats something you should talk to the female about, not ask people on the internet.

4. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

DAWT

And honestly. I dont care if she is on the pill, I am still using a condom.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:dunno: More power to ya, but if you 2 are exclusive and disease free, and you trust her taking the pill, then you are really only hurting yourself.

The added benefit of a condom on top of BC MIGHT be .01-.03% if that.

6. Verene

Verene New Member

My advice, ask the girl what she would be comfortable with. If you are having sex with her (oral or otherwise) you should be able to have a conversation about sex with her.

7. Psychotic Beauty

Psychotic Beauty New Member

I agree with verene, you should definitely just ask the girl, if you can cum in her mouth, u can certainly ask her about it, and if u cant, u probably shouldnt be in her mouth in the first place. She would appreciate u asking, girls hook up with a lot of assholes, the guys who are considerate are the ones who stick out.

8. Rotate

Rotate New Member

How about every time your're going down on her and she's just about to orgasm, stop and use one finger half-heartedly.

Maybe she'll get the idea.

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:rofl: