WEB Where to get images?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Deviance, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Deviance

Deviance Can't you smell that smell? OT Supporter

I have a couple domains I will be setting up with hotornot type scripts.

In order to seed the sites correctly I probably need a couple hundred (more?) images to put up. Where do you get these images?

I have thousands upon thousands of myspace type pictures, but is it safe to use those?

2. bawlinmo

bawlinmo Neighborhood Graphic Designer

I'm pretty sure its not safe to use myspace pics. Myspace claims ownership of any pics you upload if i remember correctly.

You can check flickr, and check the Creative Commons-licensed content under advanced search. You can also use any stock photo site, such as inmagine.com and everystockphoto.com

Hope this helps.

3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

hotornot as far as "people"? Why do you have thousands of myspace images lol? You mean just hot chicks to start off with? Should be fine but just have a "disclaimer" at the bottom saying all images are user submitted and that the copyrights stay with original owner and to contact you to ask to have any images removed. Should be fine with that.

If you just need a pack of "hot chicks" just grab a bunch off of the various threads on the forum. Thats all I did to get a starting pack for http://Nemphs.com lol

4. Jesse

Jesse PSN: iamajesse; XBL: Inhale My Rod; G8 GT crew; Ne OT Supporter

First picture that was up when I went to it is the fake myspace profile I use :rofl:

5. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

lmao, better not be using my bitch from my fake profiles. Shes taken :squint:.