TAT Where to buy from.. Titanium

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LuMpY, Jan 12, 2007.

1. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Well, I have a 4g 1/2" SS barbell in my tongue now and I'm not all that fond of it. It's a decent quality (for $15) internally threaded piece. Anatometal I think, but the ends of the shaft are not smooth and they scratch the inside of my tongue when inserting it. Obviously this is not pleasant. I've made up my mind on getting a Ti piece (lighter weight, I've never had ti., and I may get some 2g's for the nips if I decide I like it).

I've been looking around on the net for quality pieces/reputable companies and Industrial Strength seems to be the brand that sticks out the most. I'm very particular too. I'm looking for 4g, 7/16" or 1/2, 8mm balls, and polished. So far I've only seen two places online that have them in that size: Tribalectic and Steelnavel.

I haven't dealt w/either of these companies and was hoping to get some feedback on them if possible or suggestions on where else to buy from or any other manufacturers that will have the same product. Hopefully some of you can chime in with info on these two companies or where you get your Ti.

Thanks in advance.
    -Lumpy :)

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

We buy our titanium from both Anatometal and Industrial Strength and the only barbells we offer are internally threaded. Ive absolutely been happy with their products and would recommend them both highly. I have no experience with the latter two companies you mentioned though.

3. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Sorry if I wasn't too clear. The two companies are the retailers. I would be buying an Industrial Strength barbell. I went to the I.S. web page but didn't see a spot to order from (retail) only links to retailers. I could have missed it though. I've seen Tribalectic talked about a few times, but Steelnavel's page/ordering section is a bit nicer. You don't just chose a piece, you pick all the dimensions and colors. Might have to wait a bit longer if it's not is stock, but at least I'll get the piece I want.

I just did a quick search for ti rings I'd want for my nips.. $84 ea... :o
    At least you get what you pay for. Thanks for the info, Cherry.