Where to buy a hub for rear wheel??

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by fst89lx, Aug 20, 2003.

1. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

I need a "new" hub for my yz's rear wheel, I am going to get a paddle tire for the dunes and I don't feel like mounting and dismounting my old tire when I want to take the paddles on and off so I am just going to buy a new tire/rim/hub and have it laying around. I can get the tires/rims "cheap" on ebay but I can't find a hub! Yamaha wants 150 fucking dollars for a hub which is :bs: so does anyone know where I can get one fairly cheap??

I did find a complete rear wheel and tire for $96 on ebay BUT I would think I can get just the hub for cheaper than that or am I dreaming? also it was for a '99, mines a '98 I don't even know if itll work...

2. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

What are some good dirtbike/motorcycle forums? the only one I really know of is motocross.com BUT I lost my goddamn password and I have tried to have it mailed to me but I never recieve the email from them!! I guess I also know of sportbikes.net but thats not a dirtbike forum though. I will try a search on yahoo or something, but if you know of some good ones off hand, it'd be great if you could post them.