A&P where do you get your inspiration?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by burn__, Oct 6, 2007.

1. burn__

burn__ New Member

all you artists out there...what inspires you to do what you do? ive been having a creative block for quite some time and need some ideas :hsd:

2. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

creative block ftl, I've been stuck in one for a while now :hs:

3. burn__

burn__ New Member

it sucks. i want to be able to do something, but everytime i try it comes out like shit because i dont "care" enough for it. :wtc:

4. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

I either look at other photographer's work or sometimes while Im just doing something I get an idea in my head and I go out and try to get it. I try to look at people's work and think, "how could this be executed better?"...I don't copy the exact photo but I get different ideas from them.

5. ThexToddster

ThexToddster New Member

I just try to keep focused on doing the best work I can and trying new things. I love shooting so I try not to stop. I keep trying to get my name out there and meeting new people.

I also look at other's work, seeing what's wrong with it and how I could have made it better, like what 240SX said.

6. skolen

skolen Guest

Movie scores. Not the compilation of songs by artists, but the orchestral soundtrack itself. My music collection consists of a large amount of various albums, but mostly I stick to the composers I like (David Arnold, John Powell, Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Trevor Rabin, James Horner, Brian Tyler) and also groups like X-Ray Dog, Immediate Music and E.S. Posthumus.

7. Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

x2 :hs: