Where do you find the mature girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chris90210, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

I am 19 like a week from 20 and I just can't seem to find girls who are worth having a relationship with(at clubs, college, parties). It just seems that most guys around my age tend to have a ton of trouble with girls 19-20. I have been told hundreds of times by many of my older friends that I am very mature for my age and I guess that plays a part of why I hate immature girls. Should I start dating older girls 21-up? Where are some other place I can find more mature girls?

2. quamen

quamen New Member

It seems like your looking for a relationship and i really dont know why. Your so young and I wouldnt fool yourself into thinking you know EXACTLY what you want. I would rather have you go out and just date girls to see what type of girls you actually like. Clubs and college parties are the worst place to actulally meet the type of woman your looking for. If you think about it, there going to to have a good time and expect getting hit on by a bunch of guys all night long. So unless you have some interesting convo with them or do something that not every other horny dude is doing at the party to get their attention, your out of luck.

Some places i would try would be book stores, coffee shops, college (not at parties), malls, supermarkets etc. What im also saying, you cant automattically think that just because a girl is in a particular place there not mature, just some are going to be more mature than others. But you are right, if you dont want a party girl, then i wouldnt be trying to pick up woman at clubs or college parties.

I realize your friends are most likely mature as well, since you seem to like to be around mature people. Your friends of this age are trying to date girls who just want to have fun around that age and are not likely to be very faithful or settle down if there meeting these types of girls at college parties, clubs etc.Not to knock your friends etiher, but i dont know how mature they really can be, but from Im thinking you have to remember most girls this age want to have a good time, no matter how mature you might think they are, or they present to you.

CLiffs: If i were you i wouldnt be looking to get into a relationship so quick. Your young and are going to college. Experiment while you have the chance to at a place filled with thousands of different personalities/characters at your fingertips to improve your game and to evaluate what type of woman you really want.

3. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Most of my friends fall between 21-28:o (When I made the 19-20 guys comment I was just talking about a few people I talk to once and a while) Most people I graduated with I don't care for at all. At the end of this semester I'll be going into my third year of college and I'm sick of fooling around with flaky girls. I'm sick of just having fling type girls and would like to get into a little bit more serious relationship(Not marriage by any means just something a little more stable). At the college itself its even hard to find a decent girl. Malls here = jailbait city... I never thought about paying attention to what is around me when I am at the coffee shop reading before work but I am also there at the bad times of the day(mid-morning).

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

there are plenty of awesome older chicks say 26-32 out there

most of them have kids, but as long as the kid isn't real young i don't see a problem

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

He's 20 though. Most 26-32 year old women are not into a young guy, even if he is mature.

There are young girls who are mature for their age, there's no set place to find them. You just have to date around and find them man.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

I dont suggest you start dating anyone with a kid period, even though yail bloor has very good ideas and contributions to this site. I would also stick to girls more in your age range, since you want to develop a relationship with someone on your own level. I really couldnt see an older woman that age who has a career wanting to date a college kid who didnt start his own stable lifestyle yet. I know alot of girls are at college and want to have fun, but you have to put yourself in situations that the type of girls you are looking for are at. you dont like girls who go to club and college parties because most likely there not looking for a relationship they just want to have fun, hookup or whatever. You like girls who are fit, go and workout at the gym, girls who are intelligent go hang out at the bookstore. See what im getting at?

I maybe wrong with you not knowing what type of girl you want, but if you have a idea of what type of girl you want, where would that type of girl be, and put youself there to meet that type of person.

Lastly i know i might just be killing this idea to much, but i think your looking for the girls you want at the wrong places. You seem to have a stereotype in your head (Im that way also cause there are alot of girls like this) that college girls=the loss for you. I think college is the best oppurtunity for anyone to meet girls, just in the right places. If your intersted in say government, maybe your college has a club that you should join so you can meet these people who have similiar intrests.I can go on forever, but good luck and report back

7. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Honestly, you're just gonna have to date around and find one at school. Sure there are plenty of party girls there, but I'm positive that there are girls that are your type too. The age your at sucks for relationships because almost no one is mature enough to have a real one. But I'd say school is your best bet because never again in your life are you going to be around so many people of the opposite sex. It's all luck man, sorry.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

then he should wait until he's older to get into a LTR imo

young girls are great for fucking, but most of them are horrible to have a relationship with

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

It seems like your looking in the wrong places. College parties/ clubs are a terrible place to pick up women if your looking for LTR. Girls there are probably not looking for that/incapable of it.

10. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

When I find some places I'll let you know ;)

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Mature girls suck and are no fun. Honestly, I have done the whole LTR at a young age and it sucks. It seems great at first but you are missing out on the best years of your life being tied up to one girl for years. More then likely after college something is going to happe and they are going to move away or some bullshit. More then likely at that age you will just end up being with them forever and then having the realtionship come to an end because neither of you want to get married before 30. Think about it, you have to date the girl for years until she is at the age she wants to get married then you are married for years. It is either going to end before then or shortly after you are married. You basicly will end up being with a girl for like 8 years and it ending.

The divorce rate is high and even higher with people who get married at a young age. Sorry for going offtopic.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2007
  12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Age has nothing to do with being mature. Some people will never grow up.

13. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

I plan on going to Sweet Bay a little bit later(local coffee shop) and see if I can't get a few numbers..... btw at this point I am not looking for marriage or becoming a father for a single mom. I'm just wanting to find some girl that I can call my friend more than anything. Sex and all the things GFE are great but I just want someone I can hang out with and enjoy the time we spend together. Most girls I have dated have either 1. Been complete morons 2. Very Depressing 3. Very Clingy(psychotic levels) and in those situations its just not very enjoyable experience outside of the bed.