FRK Where do you buy your gear?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Oldie, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Oldie

Oldie New Member

I looked around for a thread like this, and didn't really see one. My appologies if one does exist.

We have a few local shops, but they're stupid expensive comparied to some of the online retailers, and don't really have a good variety of some of the things we like. I've been buying from edenfantasies, but are there any somewhat lesser known good retailers out there? We LOVE to play with new toys, and are pretty interested in anything that's innovative, and not been done to death (uh..no pun intended there. :rofl:)

I had kind of a bad experience with adam and eve...are there any other good online retailers out there?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

In the archive, you will find these and other good threads. It depends on the gear you are looking for. Most of the places mentioned are in there because FSers have recommended them.
    Happy Shopping!

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2844406
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2842906

Other FSers have reported problems with Adam & Eve. I personally have never had a problem with them :dunno:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:( I was just about to grab the threads, then I saw you had replied so I knew it was pointless to search for them :mamoru:

PM is coming btw...had a meeting this morning

4. Oldie

Oldie New Member

Nice links. :) Didn't think to check the archive, thanks! :)

5. Bubba Atlantis

I have bought things from them three times and I have yet to have an issue with them. This includes needing the package to clear customs at the border of Canada. On the most recent package I purchased from them (which I received last week), they had stated that it would take a month to ship it to me which I was not that impressed with. It ended up only taking two to two and a half weeks; not unreasonable. They are fairly discret I have found too. On my package, it stated that it was a 'massager'.

As is evident in those links Rouge posted, the three favourites (for basic toys) of FS members seem to be Adam & Eve, Eden Fantasy (several here write reviews for them) and VibraNation (the owner is a regular member in FS and is quick to answer questions)

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

While the archive list gives you plenty to choose from, how about those that have bought can chime in with specific sites they have bought from like PE did? I think thats a bit more helpfull then clicking your way through a bunch of links.

I have bought from:

www.stockroom.com (Went to their store last week, they have nice stuff)
    www.bdsmtoybox.com (check the site once a week, they always have nice sales like 40% off)

8. Bubba Atlantis

Maybe we should create a new archive thread specifically for this. Each person can post their review of stores in one thread :dunno:

9. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (w810i: SonyEricssonW810i/R4EA Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I'll probably merge this one with the archive in a week or two.

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If people want to PM me specific comments about any of the linked sites, I'd be more than happy to do the editing :wavey:. It's not like I have anything better to do at work :rofl::rofl:. I will, of course take PE and Pucks comments from this thread.

EDIT:
    I have added a few comments to the toys thread. :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008