Where do I take it from here?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evh, Dec 3, 2008.

1. evh

evh Active Member

I need some advice on what to do with this black girl that I fucked then never called. Surprisingly, I came to the conclusion that I'm just not into black girls. Had nothing to do with her, I was just kinda not wanting it again and didn't know what to do.

What do I want from her? I dunno... Honestly, she's a hot black chick but I just don't like black girls. Although if I'm really drunk and horny then sometimes that doesn't apply as much.

She just wrote on my wall "someonee doesn`t talkk to the pretty black girl from the thirdd floor anymore /="

Keep in mind I fucked her like a month or month and a half ago, maybe two, and then after we fucked i told her she couldn't sleep in my bed with me (I honestly just didn't wanna sleep with her.) i told her i'm weird like that, and that she could sleep in the bed right next to me (roommate was away), i just really can't sleep with another person in this bed, i'm sorry. she said it was alright and then i walked her down to her room. i never called her after that, although a few days later she called me up and said "where are you, what room are you in again, come out." i'm like "uh no i don't want to right now." (i was toking some herb and didn't wanna be around girls) and tried playing it off cool. i think she was mad to say the least.

then like i said, a month/two months goes by, and now i get that post on my wall. dunno what to do about it.

she lives in my building, i see her around from time to time. it's never been anything than more than a "hey whats up".

Clearly she wants some more cock. I dunno what to do.

oh, and as i was walking to the dining hall i saw her and she yelled "evh! i wrote on your wall!"

how should i respond to that facebook wall post?

2. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

take her off your FB... problem solved.

3. evh

evh Active Member

and why would i do that?

4. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

you don't want her anymore and you don't want her to bother you.

OR

here's a CRAZY idea...........tell it to her straight up what you are thinking !

5. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Is it really that big of a deal that you don't like black girls? You sound like a bit of a douche. With that said just never contact her and eventually she will get the idea. Or just tell her you're a racist prick, that will get rid of her fairly quickly.

6. evh

evh Active Member

no i don't mean it that way... i meant i'm not sexually attracted to black girls. the fact that she's black really has nothing to do it i guess, although generally i am not attracted to black girls.

there is no racism here... and i don't want to not talk to her, she's cool.. but like i said i'm pretty sure she wants the cock and will make bold attempts to get it.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she not an idiot. don't ignore her when you see her, but don't encourage her either.
    she will get the point.

Being direct in a situation like this is not the nice thing to do.

8. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Tell her you want to be clear about what's going and you're not interested in random hook ups (whether this is true or not doesn't really matter). Include that you think she is a really cool girl and want to be friends but you're just not looking for more than that at this time. It might not be nice but it'll be quick.