A&P Where can I upload a 2.3MB photo?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jimmycrackcorn, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Jimmycrackcorn

Jimmycrackcorn OT Supporter

I need the help of OT. Where can I upload a 2.3MB photo? I am a complete photoshop newb, and have no clue what I am doing. I need the help of a photoshop expert to remove an imperfection on a shot I got of my dog today. I would like to upload the original 2.3MB file somewhere so someone can try to fix it for me.

My dog is dying and won't make it through Halloween...anyways I got an otherwise amazing shot of him today but there is one slight imperfection on his left eye. I absolutely want to get this photo fixed as it is probably the best shot I have ever taken of him.

Please OT, help me out.:x:

2. Jimmycrackcorn

This is a sized down version of the picture I am referring to. I am hoping I could send one of you guys the full-size file and you could please fix this throublesome spot for me. I would be indebted to you!!!

[​IMG]

3. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

the shot is over-exposed, but you can fix the eye problem easy... I dunno where you can upload big pictures

4. Jimmycrackcorn

I know that it is overexposed, but I was waiting to fix that after I can find someone to fix the other problem.

5. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

sorry about your dog dude...i lost one recently too...you can upload it here..i will leave this account active for a day or so

www.spideronthefloor.com/upload
    user: temp
    pw: temp

6. Jimmycrackcorn

Thank you for your condolences. He has lymphoma and, unfortunately for me, won't be around too much longer.:wtc:

Thank you for the host. If there is someone in here good with photoshop who could fix this original, and remove the spot over my dog's left eye, and there is another (larger) one right in front of his chest, I would be soooooo appreciative!

Link to pic: http://www.spideronthefloor.com/upload/files/IMG_0433.JPG

Last edited: Sep 6, 2005
  7. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

i can do it later tonight once my bro gets off the computer, if nobody else has done it by then

8. Jimmycrackcorn

That would be amazing! Thank you.

9. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

I cant edit this picture... the eye and the collar are basically un-fixable :hs:

10. Jimmycrackcorn

11. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

she did a nice job on the eye...

I tried to do the collar but its impossible. And if you just glance at the picture quickly, you might think the head is misshapen, but thats how its suppose to be.

12. Jimmycrackcorn

The shot was taken at 18mm (the widest possible with the kit lens) so we are getting somewhat of a fisheye effect on his head and the whole shot. It makes his far eye look kinda goofy, and the ridge of his brow makes it look kinda goofy too, but that is exactly how it is supposed to look i believe.

13. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

yeah, when I tried it thats how his head came out, so thats normal... The collar would probably take hours to edit to even make it look remotely good. Might as well just leave it; it doesnt take much away from the picture

14. LeeMR2

LeeMR2 New Member

[​IMG]

I posted this in ur other thread too.

15. Jimmycrackcorn

Thank you sir!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

16. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

hey guys i just disabled the upload temp account..im glad you got your dogs pic working...i wish i could keep that host open but I just don't have the bandwidth

17. Jimmycrackcorn

Thank you so much for your host.