Where can i get AVG 8.0?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Luciano, May 6, 2008.

1. Luciano

Luciano Guest

Or a decent Free DL of AVG? So far, everything ive found is halfassed, or just nonfunctional.

2. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

Perhaps AVG Free might suit your needs

3. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Dude's trying to steal free software. :rofl:

Some people just put in too much effort.

5. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

these kids, nowadays, are so pussified. It used to be cool to play football. Now it's cool to be in the band. It used to be cool to have a girlfriend. Now it's cool to play WoW. It used to be cool to have sex. Now it's cool to wait till marriage -- which will never happen because of the WoW.

Fucking faggots think that stealing software isn't wrong, and doesn't hurt any one. In fact, some of them steal for "principle" :greddy:

should be steralized, the whole lot of em.

6. dissonance

dissonance reset OT Supporter

Personally I am thinking of switching to Avast free ever since my AVG 8.0 update.

Unless I am just missing the settings to disable them, the cookies and malware monitoring are just fucking annoying.

7. Luciano

Luciano Guest

No no no....im not trying to steal anything. I just need a good AVG dl. Ive done teh grisoft thing, and it was nonfunctional. I did the downloads.com thing and it was half assed, and froze halfway through.
    Im not a computer genius, but im not retarded either. I was just looking for some direction, perhaps to somewhere i hadnt searched yet. Thanks.

8. Luciano

Luciano Guest

I cant use Avast (which is my first choice) with a particular software im using. Shitty, yeah, but AVG covers generally what i need.

9. deusexaethera

No need to. Remember? They're waiting for marriage, but they're only getting laid in-game.

10. deusexaethera

Send an email to GriSoft. Tell them you downloaded AVG Free 8.0 and the download was corrupt.

11. dissonance

dissonance reset OT Supporter

My upload speed sucks but I just downloaded the file from their website and uploaded it here...

URL: == FILE REMOVED ==

I am only going to keep it on there a short time.. let me know after you get it.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  12. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

:squint:

sir as someone who plays in a concert band professionally I resent this..

and besides, the band kids are the freakiest bunch there is don'tcha know

13. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I played football. Believe me, we had some crazy times. Oh, and the drama chicks were the easiest to fuck, and super-kinky. :o

14. Luciano

Luciano Guest

pulling, and it looks good. Thanks.

15. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

this is true, as one of you would occaisonally make one so distraught she would wander over to our side..

after all, we play in the pit orchestra for their musicals, its not like it was much of a stretch.

I guess in general though I'd mostly give a :bowdown: to the stuff football players in high school pulled and got away with

16. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

and never forget it. it wasn't just the girls.... But this new generation coming through school are just pussified faggots. :hs:

17. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

yeah, the football players were the ones who hung out and circle jerked together.

18. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

negative. unless, of course, you were part of this pussified trend.

19. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

nah, i've seen your pictures. it's quite obvious what you were into in high school.

20. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

and what's that? because I also posted my hs pic and i was thin.

21. deusexaethera

Way too angsty, though. Not a one of 'em without some major issue that they just needed to belt out to the world.

22. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

that's the pic i was referring to.

23. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

so what do you mean then?

24. R-Type

R-Type The Bydo Empire must die!

America's obsession with athletic performance over brains helps breed the very stupidity you often complain about. Not that wow is much better, but I'd wager that it takes a few more braincells to manipulate that direct3d spreadsheet than it does to toss a ball around a field and pat guys on the ass.

P07 k3ttl3? I'd debate this with you, but there's no point debating a hypocrite. I am sure you have used so-called 'pirated' software at least once in your life, probably more so, or you would not have the knowledge you purport to have now. Have fun in Imaginary Property Land while the rest of the planet focuses on economies that actually produce and sell tangible, ownable product. People like you hold this country back with your demands for excessively greedy government protections.

Funny, I think the same thing about pro athletes, cheerleeders, and their hs counterparts.

25. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

some players get away with being stronger/faster... but the truely good players are very intelligent -- especially when it comes to quick decisions. There is a lot of strategy in sports.

yea, back in the day I did. But to the same extent, I shoplifted once or twice when i was younger. But I see them both as theft, and both as wrong. I have a problem with someone that steals. I stopped. I have a problem with someone that thinks that stealing software is not "theft".

IBM laughed at Microsoft when it wanted to retain ownership in DOS and rights to sell it, themselves. IBM thought that the money was in the hardware. Turns out the hardware isn't very useful without software. Also turns out that people spend way more money on software than they do on hardware. So the economy in reality would disagree with you.

you can't blame them for having a talent and getting paid for it.