Where are my sexperts at?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TigerWoodsJr, Jul 24, 2006.

1. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

Ok boys and girls, im sure some of you have seen me around the vag. I know how to treat a woman and I know how to please them... I have references :hsugh:. Anyway, I'm with a new chick and I have ran into an issue I haven't seen before so I was looking for some advice :noes:

We just had sex for the first time the other night and a little while in she is talking about how she wants me to cum... im like, I would love that as well, but that's not a race im looking to win :squint: So we continue some more and she tells me to cum again and she is like, im probably not gonna get off, it's really hard for me to get off. :hsd:

So after sex I decide we need to talk about it. She has had sex with 2 guys before me, both serious boyfriends, one sucked in bed, one pretty good... but she says she hardly ever gets off from intercourse or even oral really. She says she can usually get herself off with a clitoral orgasm alone, nothing fancy, just being on her back. She says she has just learned to deal with no getting off during sex :ugh2: I find that to be completely unacceptable.

So im going to go down on her for the first time tonight, I hope to be able to get her off, my oral skills are pretty impressive :x:

I know some girls can't get off from g spot stimulation... but its not that common is it? I guess I'm looking for any tips on getting her off, I don't THINK it's a mental thing, but im willing to investigate that some more. I have been trying to think of positions where I can thrust and use my hand or her hand to rub her clit and hopefullly get her off, but ill take any tips you guys and gals have... :noes:

2. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

She needs to unlearn everything she assumes about sex. I have no idea how yer gonna pull that off. Sorry guy. Good luck.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

It sounds to me more like she isn't confident and/or comfortable.... maybe try more foreplay and get her REALLY worked up so she gives in to the pleasure and forgets to think about not getting off.

4. ptlb

ptlb New Member

i've been told by many gals that they down like receiving oral sex :ugh2:
    so she might be the type who doesn't like getting oral sex, and if thats the case, chances are that u wont be able to get her off

but good luck

5. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

sounds like you know what your doing so it's all mental....... she needs to let go of all the hangups of "accepting she cant orgasm"...

6. TigerWoodsJr

I haven't found one that didn't like me going down on them :mamoru:

Yeah, she said she read some stat that said a lot of girls can't get off from vaginal intercourse, so it could be something like that.

I know the female orgasm is like 80% mental or some shit, so I guess we will have to see what we can do there.

I'll take all the advice and good luck I can get though, lol.

7. intox

intox New Member

You ask about positions. Have you tried letting her lay on her back and laying by her side? obviously you enter from the bottom but it gives you easy access to manually stimulate the clitoris. I had a girl who had the same problem your describing. This position worked great and she got off every time. If I got too into the thrusting to work the clitoris, she was okay with taking things into her own hands ;) Best of Luck!

8. TigerWoodsJr

hmmm, I'll give that a shot... the two I have in mind are her on her side with me between her legs with one leg up by my chest and the other between my legs. Also, like reverse cowgirl except she leans back and I can reach around and get it.... of course her on top and just rub it since its right in front of me.

I was also thinking about positions where im able to kinda grind into her clit while getting deep.... yeah, hopefully I can get her to rub her clit if I can't reach.... anything to get her off ya know?

9. intox

intox New Member

werd :bigthumb:

10. TigerWoodsJr

So last night I get her down to her bra and panties and im kissing her all over and I reach around to undo her bra and she isn't arching her back or anything let me get my hands back, so I stop and ask her whats up. She informs me she is insecure about her body, not that it's anything new... so I spend the next hour plus kissing her all over and telling her how sexy she is how much I like her various parts and finally she is naked.

So I do my thing and after playing with her clit for a while I slide a finger in and start feeling around.... I couldn't find her g-spot :eek3: It felt like hard bone in there.... I didn't get to feel around a lot because she was begging for my dick so I gave it to her.... but I figured it was just she was so insecure.... but SOB... I dunno if she has a g-spot, lol... unless its just way in.... but I don't think thats it because I was looking for it during sex and just bottomed out.... now im really confused, we didn't talk much after sex because we were tired, but I don't understand it... I suppose I will have to investigate some more :hsd: