SRS where are my balls now a days!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fixmefixmyhead, Oct 17, 2007.

1. fixmefixmyhead

fixmefixmyhead OT Supporter

i used to be mad smooth with the ladies before my last relationship which was like 2 1/2 years. that ended back in like april. i have gotten laid since then but by like friends with benefits or girls from a bar or club. one of my ex's that i always really liked calls me to chill now ive chilled with her alone like 4 times and havent made a move on her. for some reason i just cant tell if i should go for it or if it would ruin what she thought was a good friendship when i want to be more than friends. i like this girl and for some reason i am friendzoning myself with her. do you think i am fucked since weve chilled so many times (late nite too she works everyday till 12am) and i never got close to her or made a move? or should i confront her or should i just be like yo lets watch a movie smoke a blunt and chill and go for it. :dunno: i must have lost my pimp juice :dunno:

2. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

I lost mine years ago.. though I don't really care anymore. I am waiting for the right girl.. though I should have done so in the first place. *shrug* Maybe you are done making mistakes ?

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Dude, WTF do you want? If you want this girl, whom you've already dated to be more than just a friend then just fucking tell her. Girls that you've already dated would like that said rather than you just making out with her out of nowhere. She most likely is feeling you out anyway and wondering if she should ever date you again in the first place. I don't usually ever condone getting back with an ex anyway...but in this case I'm just forgetting that and saying if there is something you want then go for it. Stop worrying about making a move on her, this girl already dated you and knows you! Tell her how you feel or what you want and if she says she just wants to be friends then move on!

4. fixmefixmyhead

if she just wants to be friends im down with that its just that i dont want to miss out on something. i guess yea telling her i like her would be the best thing.

5. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Maybe you don't have any balls because she isn't what you want but you feel like you should be hooking up with her?

6. walkingongreen

walkingongreen New Member

maybe you actually respect her and have deeper feelings than just the normal guy likes girl situation. It does not sound like u have lost ur "pimp juice" just that u may be growing has an individual and guy. That in a girls book is a plus! Just be friends, but let her now. If it was meant than let it be natural. The best relationships are founded on a solid friendship... not just a booty call. good luck!!

7. fixmefixmyhead

awesome advice keep it comin!

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You lost your game, that's only normal if you've been 'out' of the whole dating stuff for a while, you've got to readjust yourself in asking girls out and flirting with them. But the whole friends w/benefits things has got to dissapear, stop meaningless constructions and bind yourself with someone you truelly love.

9. fixmefixmyhead

thats the thing i have friends with benefits. and when we went out i really liked her but we were kids (me 19 her 17) and we broke up over the fact that i was immature and didnt act as if she was my gf in front of people. now im honestly different and learned a lot from my past relationship on how women need to be treated. i think im going to tell her tonite before we toke up like this "i have to ask you something. are we just friends going to stay friends? or do you want to take it a step further. either way we are still going to hang out." does that sound alright? or too forward?

10. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

a good test in a situation like this is applying kino into the situation. if she's comfortable with you being close to her then chances are strong that she does have some type of interest however applying subtle kino and getting it brushed off in a way that's telling you "I don't like that" is a sign she's has no interest in you "like that"

11. fixmefixmyhead

just sealed the deal without even telling her i liked her haha

12. fixmefixmyhead

I GOT MAH JUIIIIIIIIIICE