SRS Where are all the loners at? Anyone else spending the holidays alone?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Dec 20, 2007.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I won't be completely alone for the entire holidays, but other than the 24th and 25th I pretty much will be the loner that I always am. :( And aside from the 24th, every other day of my holidays will stink like monkey poo poo. :( Yes Im still upset and very dissapointed about not being to spend Xmas with my niece and nephew this year, and Ill only get to see them once throughout the entire fuckin holidays (24th at my sisters). :wtc: Im not looking forward to Xmas day at all, just all my loser cousins and relatives from my moms side of the family coming over and butcher the kitchen.

I know my Xmas is going to suck like always. Just like every fuckin year Im single, no special someone to cuddle with or spend time with. Once again, I dont have any plans from the 26th to new years, and even new years itself nothing planned. Ill probably be home alone again watching movies and dick clarkes rocking eve for the 24th year in a row - how exciting is that :rolleyes::(

So anyone else in my shoes?

2. daaarn

daaarn New Member

ill probably be spending this x-mas mostly alone too. most of the family's away visiting relatives and probably wont make it back in time. i had to stay behind b/c i had to work and get some other things done.

as for new years, it'll depend i guess. the last couple years i've gone to friends' parties, but that's probably not happening this year. a lot of them are also gone for the holidays and i'll be too busy with work to deal with throwing one myself. the rest of the family usually does their own things so i'll probably be home alone watching dick clark and then probably go to bed early. oh well. i usually look forward to the holiday season, but this year i've just been so busy that i really havent had time to care, and i guess that's a good thing this time b/c then i wont be disappointed about missing anything. :hs:

3. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

me too bro

I don't have any plans and I'm not hooking up with anyone at the moment :(

my ex said she wanted to hang out but... whatever

4. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

5. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

wow, a bunch of grouped up loners.

6. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

Yes and find zero problem with it.

7. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

At this point I think I would prefer it. At least back home I could be working on stuff instead of sitting around my parents doing nothing.

8. Brian May

Brian May New Member

I'll be spending xmas with my family. I could have stayed with my gf's family, but i can't stand most of them. I wish I was spending it alone.

9. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

yeah, but i am used to it by now. :hs: as each year goes by, my sexual life simply gets worse and more embarrassing.

10. lost04

lost04 justme

single, sad, && alone this holiday .... 20th yr in a row... u would think i'll be use to it by now. haha news flash.. i'm not. lol it doesn't get any easier each yr. if anything it's more depressing as i get older. :/

11. b2bvattan

b2bvattan New Member

in the same boat...

12. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

Don't you guys spend your Christmas with your family? Christmas has always been a family thing for me and it didn't matter whether I am single or not.

13. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Yeah I am, i'm leaning more towards the single in no relationship aspect

14. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I agree

15. poppa_jay

poppa_jay OT Supporter

I agree. 21 years and counting here...

We never celebrated Christmas in a traditional sense. Family just isn't close and it just pains me as soon as the first snowflake falls.