When you go to a party

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Z PYRATE, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

What do you think about the women there? When I go to parties I often see the chicks as slutty or not worth my time (they are there getting drunk off their ass just for the hell of it, I am not a big drinker.) Are you supposed to take girls down a notch on the mental scale when you meet them at a party?

The other thing I notice is that I often find the "other" girl at the party attractive...ya know, the one helping her friend who is throwing up in the toilet or something...or the DD. Is this just because I am usually less inebriated than the rest of the folks at the party or simply because I respect them less in my mind? combo?

I was thinking it was just insecurity on my part until I realized that I don't have any problem with the "other" girls at the party :dunno:

Note: when I say party I mean, house party or frat type party...sorority chicks etc. Id much rather meet a girl at a wedding or bday party or something...

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

wow.

when i go to a "party" like you're talking about, two of my goals that night are to A) drink as much as i can handle, and B) hopefully end up either making out with someone, or gettin' some ass.

you're lookin at this from the other end of the spectrum. yea, i can kinda see where you see the DD or the "other" girl as being more attractive. i would blame this on you being sober in the midst of throwing up and general chaos.

if youre not attracted to the girls at these parties, then either dont go, or if you DO go, dont worry about them. focus more on those "other" girls, the ones who arent drinking either. im sure you can strike up quite a conversation and take it from there.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

Well, you dont really go to frat parties to meet your soul mate.

And chances are that "other" girl gets just as slutty as any of them at some point or another.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

:werd: she just drew the short straw for that evening.

parties are to relax, ignore the pressures of life, and have fun. not every girl there is looking to get fucked.

5. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

those that are make it known. (lap dances and booty shaking)

6. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

Troof.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

welp... to be honest, i don't care what the girls are doin since i am a girl.

i generally perceive fraternity boys out to get some ass. :dunno: but then again, when i did attend their parties, i was there to get the free alcohol. it's really a use-use situation... fortunately, they never did get their end of the bargain (with me).

8. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

1. drink
    2. get beer goggles
    3. get horny
    4. ?????
    5. profit