SRS when you are suicidal...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Shattered Soul, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Shattered Soul

Shattered Soul New Member

When you are suicidal you don't have to be depressed. heres what I suggest... get a phone and call your clostest friend and talk it out abd if that doesn't work then message me and I will help you.... I have lots of experience with this type of thing and I am very willing to help any one with any problem so if you want help and think that no one will under stand then message me and I will help.:) :wavey:

Btw if someone knows how to help me with my depression over being bi-sexual then please... tell me.

Well the story is that I got dumped by my girlfriend and she hates me and I did nothing to her... thats whats making me suicidal because I thought she loved me as mi=uch as I loved her. :(

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Áre you replying to a thread? :sad2: im guessing not , but if you are here because you are suicidal over your own bi-sexuality. Relax, its perfectly normal being bi-sexual, heck id even congratulate you in loving both men and woman, its hard to find acceptance however in this biased society, therefore its very important that you love,support and believe in yourself for who you are. There are a lot of people out there who are bi-sexual like you too, its not like your alone, and maby you want to join a support group. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/support-pages/lgb/lgb-sources-of-support/index.shtml :hug:

3. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Sorry, can't help. All I can offer is a quick story.

I was 9, visiting my Grandmother. My grandfather had passed away a few years before. While snooping around I discoverd a gold mine of vintage 60's playboys which I proceeded to smuggle to my house in my suitcase over the years. Long story short, my grandmother kept them for 2 reason, one they were my grandfathers, but more importantly number 2 she thought a womens body was beautiful. Took many years for me to figure it out, and more to actually talk about it with her, she is bi-sexual, but was stuck in a time period where it was even more looked down upon then now. Be glad you are living today, and societies views will only improve towards bi-sexuality over time.

4. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

Ok... let's start here.

What aspect of bisexuality is making you depressed? Is it the social issues? Family not accepting? Want help.. expand on it.

5. Shattered Soul

well its over now and I am dating my girlfriend again so its ok for now!

6. Shattered Soul

Thanks but its over now and I'm re-dating my girlfriend:mamoru: :love:

7. xEolhx

xEolhx New Member

So your depressed becuase you are bi-sexual. I think I know how this feels. Im gay ive been in the whole sad stage and everything. One thing you always need to remember. Its not wrong. A man and a man or a women and a women are just as beutiful and full of love as a women and a man. Yes people may tease you for it but ignore them. Be happy with who you are live your life to the fullest and dont worry about what people say becuase if they love you they will learn to accept it.

If you need to talk you can pm me. Or better yet im me on AIM at xEolhx:)

8. Shattered Soul

thanks for your support! I know who I am and what I want so thatnk you and If you want to u can pm me to!

9. Shattered Soul

I can feel your pain and if you want or need to talk then I will listen. Pm me when you are ready cuz I'll always answer your pm! :)