SRS When will I learn?!?!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Riconosuave, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I've always been a fast learner. Pick up on things very quick, but when it comes to women, I'm freaking retarded. There's this one woman, in particular. I keep allowing her to mess with my head! We haven't been in contact in months, then one day, she blows up my phone. She wanted to hang out. Wanted me to come over to her place. Tells me everything is cool. Asks me to call her. Doesn't seem to want to return my calls. Has an excuse for everything. Why do I even bother?! Been dating other women. There're other women who want to be with me, but this chick is just playing with my head like it's some kind of sick game, and I can't seem to break away from it.

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

my best advice is to not pick up when she calls and never call her back and move on.. women who play games arnt worth the time.. i wish i could give you better advice then that.. good luck man!

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: it goes the other way, too... believe me ;) i was dealing with the same issues with a guy that i liked.

:dunno: i stopped calling, texting, aim-ing, etc... he has my number, and he can get ahold of me ;) ... there are obviously new men in the picture now. ;)

don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, and at least, i'd love to be good friends with him. maybe i require more of my friends, who knows :hs:. i'm not too concerned with it. people make time for those they want to pursue a relationship [friendship or more] with. :)

4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

I keep asking myself that. But I'm young and arrogant and don't want to learn from the situation. Sigh women..:ugh: