when to say i love you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

when should someone say that in a relationship?

2. alo816

alo816 New Member

When they love the other person....and you know it.

3. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

After my last relationship -- I'm never saying it until the other person says it.

4. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

i'm kind of waiting for him to say it first, but i really feel it.. and i have a feeling that he's kind of apprehensive about saying it because of his past relationships.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i havn't said i love you in a long time, and all the times before that i have i never really meant it and i was just an immature person. i dont know when i'll say it again, but i have a feeling it'll only be with a girl i see myself actually marrying. not just a girl i really care about.

6. fray

fray New Member

It's been a while since I've had to decide, but my most recent "rule" was once you think you really want to say it...wait another 4 months.

You could always kind of allude to it and see where that gets you and decide form there.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  7. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Does he act like he loves you? Then say it. You're the woman, it's WAY more acceptable for you to say I love you in the beginning of a relationship than it is for him.

It's sad though. If you love someone, you should be able to say I love you. Women complicate everything.

8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

The reason I have trouble saying it is because of the "BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME" line.

9. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

he definitely acts like it.

i've thought about kind of slipping it in if i wake up in the middle of the night.. i tend to wake up a few times in the middle of the night and move to cuddle next to him. i was going to just kind of say it as i readjusted against him to see what he'd say. :o if he got freaked out, i could just say that i was still asleep. if he said it back, i could ask him about it later.

10. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Very true. Not when you like them a lot, not when you think it'll get you some sex or jewelery or whatever, but when you actually feel it.

11. alsoknownas

alsoknownas New Member

just say it. he'll probably be thankful that you did it first.

12. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

My rule is:

no sooner than 6 months.... Jerk off to them, and if you still want to go visit them/hang out imediately after, you might be in love. :hsugh:

13. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

Roffle!!!

14. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

15. 5 years of marriage.

16. Shock6822

Shock6822 Patriots Crew, OTTC, 350z Crew

When you feel it. But I'll never understand people who can say it in 2 weeks or something crazy like that :dunno:

17. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

meh the current girl im seeing keeps trying to sucker me into it, i can feel it. stupid crazy chicks.

BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!!@!!@!@

IMO, say it when you feel it. Don't try to sneak it in while hes half asleep, thats cowardly...if its that hard for you to do it than maybe you ought to rethink it. Hopefully the one you love would be able to handle that kind of information, whether or not they want to hear it. IMO, you would do better for your relationship by farting on him in the middle of the night rather than trying to drop something like "I love you" at that time. When you say it, make damn sure he knows you mean it and that you're completely comfortable with it.

/2 cents

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

wait. the right time is 10 seconds before she says it herself. LOL

but quite frankly i'd just wait for the other person to. just keep SHOWING you love her

19. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

If anything, any straight-up admission of love should be in a comfortable situation, and not one that creates a pressure on him to return the vocalization. If he has been burned in the past, then him admitting to being in love or even letting himself fall in love may be difficult.

Since you seem to know he'll be slow, you might want to just ease along and let things happen at the pace you're both comfortable with.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

by that standard i don't think ive ever been loved before :rofl:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Paging: JustaMeThang. Can we please form another sort of sticky that includes threads like these? Please!

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

omg, it's funny you say that because that's the rule I came up with a while ago.

If you finish having sex, or if you spank it, and right when you finish if you still want to see them, then the relationship has potential :bigthumb:

23. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I say make sure you really have that feeling for this person, if you can see youself actually married to this person, and doin't mind the idea of living with the person and starting to settle down then say it. Even if you do feel that way i would still wait at least 2 months.

My ex said it to me first. We was just finishing a phone conversation about the date we had the day before where I took her to a concert and she was so happy that she got to go. Also i had just helped her out getting her through a hardtime she was in. But before we ended the convosation she said it and i was like "o.kkkkk" for a second but i started to think a little on why she said and then i said it back. At that point we was both at that point to where we could see our selves in each others lives for years to come.

24. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Why do you NEED to say it? stop making a farce out of something which should come most naturally. If you're both in LOVE< believe me, you will be able to tell without having to say a single thing, and then it will simply come out during love making or any other passionate moment, or not! as long as you "FEEL" what you feel, keep trucking... words are meaningless!

25. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

If you're really worried about it I would get drunk and say it to him and watch his reaction. Obviously if he seems put off, drop it. If he seems receptive say it again later when you're sober.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.