When the one you want is with someone else...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by matth109, May 26, 2008.

1. matth109

matth109 New Member

what do you do?

There is a friend of mine that I have known for about a year, and just recently I became very attracted to her. I actually get butterflies in my stomach, which has not happened in forever.

She has been dating a guy for the past month. Don't know the guy. And a bit ago, i just separated from my SO.

Long story short, last night i ended up holding her hand and might have kissed her...did kiss her.

I stopped myself because i don't want to potentially start something on that kind of note. I feel a little guilty, but I am quite literally flipping head over heels for her.

Cliffs: I like girl, girl is dating someone, we end up holding hands/kissing, do not know what to do next

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Someone who is willing to cheat in order to sate their stomach butterflies will probably be willing to do so again.

3. matth109

matth109 New Member

probably, but im not willing to do it again. i feel a bit guilty, and i dont want anything to start because she went behind someones back, which is why im asking for advice. what can i say, what can i do, etc etc

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Have self respect and find someone who isn't attached?

5. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

i think what demo was saying is that if SHE was willing to cheat, she'll do it again, to you.

maybe you understood that, but when i read your reply it seemed like you thought demo was talking about you.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Leave her alone. This thread comes up way more than it should.

It's not even a moral standpoint for me, it's just stupid as hell to try and start a relationship with a girl who is currently in one herself.

You've already made a move, which was a mistake because now you've tainted what could have been a good beginning for you two. You've helped proved that if interested enough she will cheat on her bf. She could easily do this to you-in other words, if you two got together and some guy came along that peaked her interests.

But anyway, the real point IMO is that you don't mess with someone who is taken because if they like you enough they should prove that. And how do they prove that, you ask? She needs to show she wants something with you first by breaking up with her bf. You should in no way be telling her this. None of that "break up with Jake because we would be so much better together! :mb:" Seeing as how that's bullshit. You only magically realized you like her in the past month, so I sort of smell BS in the air. You probably only want her because she's finally taken, but moving on...

She needs to realize for herself that you are what she really wants. If she doesn't have the guts to dump her bf after cheating on him and drags it out then you will know how she truly feels and how she handles relationship issues.

Until then, leave her the fuck alone. It's not fair to pressure her while she's still in a relationship. In fact, you'll most likely get more action and attention out of her by ignoring her.

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:werd:

Anything they'll do WITH you they will do TO you.

8. Zot

Zot OT Supporter

:werd: Don't do it...it's just a bad situation to get into. No matter how badly you want it, don't do it. This is coming from somebody that was in your position, but decided to "move-in" even further. Just walk away...

9. vicious_fishes

vicious_fishes New Member

if you have something she wants that he doesn't, she'll come after you. if she does it without dumping him first, tell her to. tell her you want her but you're not going through all sorts of bullshit/cheating/etc. they seem to like that sort of thing (being in control/reliable/headstrong/etc)

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

go for it. you're number 1 in your life, what you want is more important than the other shit going on.

11. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

there is nothing for you to do, she needs to do something if anything is meant to happen between you two. and that something is breaking up with her current bf