When should I call this girl back?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VashTheStampede, Feb 6, 2007.

1. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede New Member

Okay, I had a girl over that I get along with very well, since we have alot in common. Last Saturday she came over here for our first date, because we decided not to go out because of how cold it's been.

We ended up watching a movie and then made our way to the bedroom where things got fun. I ended up making her orgasm 5 or 6 times. She ended up leaving around 6 the next morning, because she had to work at 10. So, she obviously had to get a shower and a little sleep.

I talked to her after she got off work Sunday for a few minutes before she went to bed, which is understandable since I had her up all night. Now, I didn't hear from her today. Should I give it another day or call her today?

Before she came over, she had pretty much made it clear that she didn't want a one night stand. Which I told her that wasn't what I was looking for either, since I am actually interested in dating her.

Cliffs: Had girl over for first date Saturday, had sex, talked to her for a few on Sunday, haven't heard back from her and it's now Tuesday.

2. Ottomatic

Ottomatic New Member

call her soon, tell her you want to see her soon. Its been long enough to let her know that you want another date. Im sure she has been waiting for you to call but don't worry you haven't blown it yet.

3. fray

fray New Member

what is up with all the "i made her orgams 15 thousand times" threads lately? geez...

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

This is where you want to play hard-to-get. Don't go crazy with it, but limit your availability.

If you want a lasting relationship with her, then you need to move slow in the beginning. See her once or twice a week, and don't call without a purpose - call to make dates, not to chat.

Her interest level is very high, and you want to do things to keep it high. Limiting your availability is one of the ways to do this.

Bottom line: make her come to you.

I would be concerned if a girl gave it up on the first date. Generally, thats a bad sign.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:)

Its a team sport. Its a little annoying when the guy takes all the credit.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

8. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

Just give her a call and ask her how she's doing and if she's going to be available this weekend.

Post pics.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Then what? Ask her to "hang out?" Ooo, exciting.

Make a date plan. Call her to invite her on the date. Have the date, end the date. Don't call again until you have the next date plan. Rinse, repeat.

10. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

I thought it was obvious... yes then ask her if she wants to do something this weekend...

11. iwishyouwerebeer

yes, by all means play games with her...because games are fun to play even past HS

12. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

:werd: Dont call without an exact plan of action like dinner, a movie, etc. Show her you're taking charge of the situation and your pimp is very strong.

13. fray

fray New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    ahahahaha .... yes master yoda, the pimp is strong in this one.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd: :werd: And I would recommend you call her today and make plans for tomorrow night.

Generally, after a date, you don't want to wait more than about 4 days in my experience.

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

ahhh, "games."

Do we really need to have this discussion again?

How is avoiding behaviors that are proven to lower her interest level playing games? How is acting in your own best interest "playing games"?

And you know you get together with your girlfriends and discuss tactics to use in your dealings with men. You've been doing it since you were young. I work with a bunch of girls and I hear them discussing strategy frequently.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

hehehe, I was more making a joke towards the phrase "now is time to play hard-to-get."

17. VashTheStampede

Okay, I'll give her a call today and tell her that I want to take out to dinner and a movie. As for not seeing her very often, that's not hard since I work nights and she works a mid-shift. So, we only get a chance to get together on the weekends.

I've just been out of the dating game for a while, since my last relationship lasted about 2 years. Since that ended I had just been going out with friends and having fun. Not really looking for something that lasted until recently when I got bored with it.

18. VashTheStampede

Okay, I haven't been able to get ahold of her. So, I shot her an e-mail asking nicely if she had been too busy or just wasn't interested in seeing me again, we usually talked on yahoo or through e-mails. I'll try to call again on Friday and if I can't reach her, I figure I'll give her until Saturday, since we had originally made plans to do something then also. So, if I don't hear from her by then, I'll just write the whole thing off and start looking for another woman to have a nice time with.

19. fray

fray New Member

i'm interested to hear what the guys say about this one... cuz it's starting to sound a little "clingy" to me.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

yeah....not being able to get her on the phone the first time doesn't warrant an e-mail asking if she's ignoring you....uh oh

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Stop. (Hammertime! :mamoru: )

Here's how it's done:

1. Call her once.
    2. Leave THIS message: "Hey, this is Jake, call me back. 555-5555."
    3. Wait
    4. Do NOT call her again.

Whatever email you sent asking if she was [whine]too busy to see or not interested in seeing me?[/whine] was likely a bad move. Don't do that again. You make ONE attempt at contact and that's it. Anything more is clingy, desperate, pathetic. It makes it seem like you don't have a life, can't make other plans, or are all alone. Shit, at this point if she does call back tell her WITHOUT apologizing "Hey, I made plans already. I'll call you some other time, and we can do something else." Then wait. (Although I don't think she will.)

Now, here's a tip: No dinner and movie! You don't have "plans" you have a "DATE" (and you should use that word when you ask her out.) And a date should be something nice where she can get dressed up and show off her intentions for you. You can't really do much of that talking stuff while your mouth is full, and you can't talk for shit in a movie. So if she DOES hang out with you, it's for a free meal and a free movie.

What does she want? Probably an interesting guy who will joke and flirt with her, have a few drinks (or a coffee/soda works), and see if there is any adult (sexual) chemistry between the two of you. She also is interested in a guy who PROBABLY talks LESS than her. How? Simple. Ask questions, get her answers, make a joke/flirt with her, then keep going.

22. tunes

tunes OT Supporter

so you had sex with her on your first date and you think she is relationship material...........

23. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Like one of those stuffed monkeys with the velcro on their hands.

Except this one has an anxious look on his face.:noes:

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Excellent advice, and I agree 100%.

What you just wrote is exactly what I did in the time between my divorce and when I met my wife.

In his situation though, he may need to "fake it until he makes it."

Its obvious that he is coming on too strong and he's gonna scare her away.

25. VashTheStampede

Well, she called today and is comming over this weekend.