when she sais..."I'm Fat"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by alex__, Aug 29, 2005.

1. alex__

alex__ New Member

How do u respond to a girl when she sais she is fat, or that she is putting on fat and is self concious about her "fat"? Even though this girl is no where near fat, she still rekons she is... and when i tried to tell her that she isnt etc... she got a bit offended and went silent...:ugh2: i thought i was doing the right thin, obviously not... what should u do in a situation like this to make her feel good.... should u just not talk bout it al together??

2. c-f0o

c-f0o New Member

you know what, when my friend said that, i said yea you are fat, in a joking sarcastic voice.

oh snap, it was a bad choice, a very bad one

3. alex__

alex__ New Member

yeah, said pretty much the exact opposite...cept it still fell silent... :shrugs:

4. Mojo

Mojo New Member

her: *glancing at mirror with a man in room* am i fat?
    him: are you kidding? you have a fabolous body *insert name here*. (dont forget to smile and make it look like you mean it)

5. alex__

alex__ New Member

yeah, i wish it was a situation like that... but it isnt a direct question..."am i fat?" its more like, "I'm insecure about my fat," "i'm gettin sooo fat.." and shit like that... yeh... i should just say sumthing like "dont be stupid. u got an amazing body..."??
    like instead of saying she isnt fat, compliment her or sumthing...

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

You need to have one mentality right now, pre-emtive strike. She has already brought it up. Wait a day and a half max, and tell her how beautiful she is. Or pay extra attention to what she wants in bed and tell her how sexy she is. Hug and kiss her out of the blue.
    This has to be an ongoing operation if you do not want to face the "Im fat" question. It is my humble opinion that girls have some sort of self worth bank. When they start to get fat, self worth gets with drawn from the bank. When they see their self worth numbers getting low, they start to ask crazy questions which can not possibly have a good outcome. It is your job to deposit self worth back into the account by way of compliments and details. SO you can ensure the self worth levels do not get low enough where she has to ask you the dreaded question.

Or you can use Carlos Mencia's answer;

Hell yes you are fat!
    But I still take you out to eat so you can get fatter........
    Would I do that if I didn't like you fat?

7. alex__

alex__ New Member

yeah, the self worth bank concept sounds pretty relevant... cheers

8. RockChick

RockChick New Member

usually when i say that, i hear the following: "no you are not... i am fat"... lol

just tell the girls they arent fat, thats what we wanna hear... tho we dont believe you. ;)

9. alex__

alex__ New Member

yeh, i know! so wats the point :p

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

ignore it and change the subject.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

here we go straight from the horses mouth

damnimarrogant: aight so i got a question.
    damnimarrogant: most girls think they are fat when they obviously arent
    damnimarrogant: so when a girl says they are fat whats a guy supposed to say ?
    damnimarrogant: like what the fuck do you want us to do.
    deadlydance: haha
    deadlydance: well when i say
    deadlydance: im fat
    deadlydance: it makes me feel better
    deadlydance: then boys says im not
    deadlydance: when*
    deadlydance: a boy*
    deadlydance: says*
    damnimarrogant: im not*

12. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I usually run screaming from the room....

Or tell them: "Yeah, you are, but look at how big your kahonas are getting!" Then stare at her kahonas...

Pull out the Jenny Craig brochure I was hiding in the dresser and show it to her with a concerned look on my face...

Ok, I've never done any of those, though I did walk briskly from the room once.

I usually just ignore it, at least after the 10th time of her saying "I look fat" and me telling her "No you don't, you are beautiful", but not sinking in. They usually stop saying it after about a dozen times or so of ignoring the statement/question.

In my experiance, when a woman says this, this are fishing for compiments, but because they mightget one, they think it's fake..... SO.........

I propose this:

Start a pettition to make it illegal for anyone to ask thier SO, especially a wife to her husband: "Am I fat?", "Do these pants/skirt/shirt/boots/etc make me look fat?", "Do you think I should go on a diet?" Or any variation of such. Also I propse it to be illegal to make a statement as to an SO, especially a wife to a husband as follows: "I'm feeling fat", "I look fat", "These panties/bra/leather thongs/shoes/dress/etc. make me look fat", "Compared to her I'm fat", and anything similar to or nearly the same as the above statements and/or questions. Punishable by law.
    *punishment to be decided on by judge, who shal be male, in accordance to each situation*

13. RockChick

RockChick New Member

we still wanna hear it :big grin:

14. alex__

alex__ New Member

This girl isnt my GF tho, but if she is saying this stuff den is it a good sign that she likes me ? :x:

15. dfekt

dfekt New Member

cum in her and leave her

16. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

I call my girlfriend fat all the time. I think making light of it stops those stupid questions.

17. Nsx9red

Nsx9red New Member

And by this time tomorrow it will be exgf, you got a lot to learn about women son

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

She is female, any answer will be wrong. Might as well be truthfull...

Seriously though, most females just want the attention, thats why they say that shit.

19. BTA

BTA New Member

I just say "so am I"

"fat and happy"

20. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

smack some sense into her :spank: :spank: :spank:
    let her see truth

21. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

If she isn't your g/f then you have free reign to say whatever comes to mind withing reason, with out reprecussions. Now does this mean that she likes you, I don't get that at all from that comment. You can try two things.

1. No you aren't you look great. or however.

2. Ignore it

Neither is guaranteed but when dealing with women nothing is. Get used to it

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

haven't read the thread,but in my opinion answer honestly. Be nice about it though.

23. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I say it all the time, my SO usually says... yes honey, obese. Then I laugh. Is she really fat though? I remember one time my mom said that to my step dad and he said, no honey you are just "pleasantly plump." Needless to say they were not on the best of terms for about a week. You could just tell her that maybe you two should start going to the gym together if she doesn't feel secure about herself, but you like the way she looks anyways :)

24. Drummin Jess

Drummin Jess New Member

"If you don't like the way you look, then change it. Don't change it by what I, or other people, think of you."

She's probably just fishing for "Oh, you're beautiful" comments.

25. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

When she says she is fat the best thing to do is joke about it. She is testing you to see if you're going to react like a pussy and suck up to her. It may seem random or whatever, but it isn't. Usually i'll be like "No (pause) your obese. You know before pretty long you're going to have to start shopping at the big and tall store." Then make some comment about how she needs to call jenny craig or whatever. If she has any sense of humor whatsoever she'll bust out laughing or give you the "omg wtf i don't know how to react so i'll use the act like i'm mad" look. Hot girls that say this generally know they are not fat and are just looking for a compliment from a guy on how they are so beautiful ect.