FRK When kinky turns deadly

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shadygirl, May 26, 2006.

1. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

I didn't know where else to ask and get an honest answer. I have always wondered about this ever since I heard about Bondage etc. I can understand and I like the whole bondage, smacking around, slapping, hair pulling basic things but what is the deal with snuff?

Do people get aroused because they think it's real or do they get aroused because they know it's not but looks like it is?

I read an article today about a couple who kidnapped, raper and killed - and videotaped the whole thing.

Do these people that are into this type of torture fetish actually want to kill the person or does it just get out of hand?

Here is the article for reference:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=38890

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

there are those that honestly are mentally disturbed and just "play" soon isn't enough to get them off. It gets successively worse and worse till they either Actually kill someone or get caught. That's where serial rapists/killers and repeat offendes fall into... It escalates from imaginign the act to play acting to actually doing it and then as doing whatever it is get's boring they have to modify and escalte the violence of the act... eventually someone dies and maybe they find that that gets them off even more so they continue to do to kill.

sadly this gives all the other normal and coherent individuals that play a bad rap.

3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

4. Shadygirl

Thank you for clearing some of that up.

I guess I can see how it goes from play to reality. And I guess "normal" people wouldn't cross that line. However, what about it you get too rough during play and go too far? Is this an accidental death, I mean are there laws that protect people from concesual risky sex?

5. Shadygirl

6. Phantom Empress

in the case of accidental death, it's accidental. It need to be proven as such and it may be hard to do so depending on the situation.

7. Untoward

Untoward New Member

yeh but think about it. they woulda figured it out. the toxin in her stomack, the sedative in her lungs. u know? and not to mention cemen tissue in the sisters vagina. you know? doctors look for that kinda shit.

8. Shadygirl

Well I didn't mean in that scenario.

I meant when "regular" people get into some freakyshiat and go a bit too far...concesually.

9. Phantom Empress

the investigators woul dhave to prove they were consenting. that's why a lot of people have written contracts just in case..

10. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I think he means asphyxiation and that sort. some people have died. I remember seeing a video of some guy letting himself get hung. He wound up dying.

11. Shadygirl

This is why I asked if there is some kind of a law that protects these risky sexual behaviors, so you're saying that you can write a contract that states that you are aware of the dangers of your sexual relationship and that if anything goes wrong the other person should not be blamed? Is there really such a thing?

12. Phantom Empress

A legal waiver of liability. yes.

13. Fiya

Fiya Guest

I used to date a guy who liked that kind of stuff... he especially enjoyed putting a pillow over my face (as if suffocating) while we had sex. He also would beg me to try and fight him off of me... needless to say, sex with him was very... passionate :mamoru: I knew he never wanted to really hurt me, he just liked the idea of total control over a person, I guess. And I suppose it got me off a few times too lol... so it can't be that bad!

Remember NO means YES until I say the safety word! :naughty: :mamoru: hahah

14. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

A few months ago a school teacher or principal from the memphis area was killed or killed his wife during some kinky sex. The surviving person did indeed stand trial for murder and was found not guilty I believe. Its taken quite seriously and don't forget in many places some or all of BDSM can be against the law to start with. There are certainly no laws protecting you from anything when you have kinky sex. A contract, agreement, waiver, whatever may help you avoid conviction by a jury but even then if its against the law to start with you're in a very bad place. Play safe.

15. darkrick

darkrick New Member