when its that easy, I don't take it. Go figure.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JustinH, Apr 11, 2005.

1. JustinH

JustinH New Member

So this story starts with a friend of mine, who is 23. We met at work several years ago probably six, and we are just friends. She isn't hot she is just a regular looking girl, so anyways we would go out to eat and stuff like that just as friends. I was dating girls while I was hanging out with her. So anyways, her father moved the family out of state and she went with them. Ok so well heres where it gets somewhat weird. We would talk on the phone once a while and talk on ICQ or something like that. So anyways she starts telling me shit like she's a virgin and she wants to have sex with me, etc, etc.

It got somewhat weird, because she is totally in the friend category with me and I have no desire to fuck her. Seriously none. Even if I was on a cold streak I would still not do her. She's not ugly, she's just not my type of girl.

So anyways this girl is sorta throwing herself at me, and i'm way turned off by the whole thing. Its kinda sad she sounds desperate.

What to do here? I have already told her that i'm not interested but she sends me messages and shit like that.

I don't want to block her from contacting me or whatever, or should I?

2. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

Reiterate that you aren't romantically interested in her, and that she makes you feel uncomfortable with her insinuations. If she persists, then block her, she'll figure it out quick then.

3. Mannie Fresh

Mannie Fresh OT Supporter

just hit it and quit it, and feel good knowing you've done her a favor.

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:uh: having sex would her would totally complicate things even more. :bigthumb: for sticking your ground. if she can't learn to understand that you DON'T and WON'T be having sex with her, then maybe it'd be best for you to cease contact with her. she's obviously not respecting your friendship...

good luck :)

5. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Yeah, just straight out to her! Tell her that you just wont not because she is physically and facially bad, just that u treat her solely as a FRIEND!

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl::rofl:

I was going to say something of the same flavor, but I figured that I have been way too sarcastic all day, so looks like someone said it for me!

7. Sounds to me like she don't want a relation ship you say that she isn't ugly' so I'm going to take that as a sign that she isn't getting fucked.

Ok here's my advice... Tell her that you already have a G/F and that you're happy with the relationship that you have with your G/F.

If that don't work and she keeps calling PM-ing you etc -- tell her that your G/F is getting pissed and that she is ruining the relationship you have with your g/f.

And if none the above works and if she is still harassing you the best advice that I can give you is to fuck her. serious don't give her a good long hard fuck do the opposite give her a bad fuck give her a 3 minute quickie and cum Fast-- real fast act like that was the best that you could do Women love to fantasize, women want things that they can't have ( That's why so many beautiful women love homosexuals, they want things that they can not have and it's drives them crazy when they can't get what they want) I'm not saying that you're a homo I'm just using that as an example. She should leave you alone if you ruin the way she's fantasizes about you. imo she's in heat and needs a Good long Hard fuck so doing the opposite should make her want someone else.

Plus you say that she's not ugly so it shouldn't be all that bad I mean Pussy's Pussy just go for it.