when i eat out my gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rightdownupleft, Mar 11, 2005.

1. rightdownupleft

rightdownupleft New Member

her clit starts to get super sensitive after a while and she says she cant handle it anymore? why?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Maybe don't focus so much on her clit. Finger her and eat her out at the same time. Also, don't give up. The clit usually is really really sensitive and if you stick with it long enough she could get an O.

I'm surprized she's saying "stop, stop!" and not "don't stop!!"

3. rightdownupleft

i dont stay just on it...and i try to get her not to stop and she says she cant bear it!!! i konw thats where the o is and she wont let me!!!

4. shady5

shady5 Guest

if thats only what ur focusing on then u gotta give it to her elsewhere... im not a girl but i would assume jsut licking the clit is the equivilent of jerkin with steel wool. Its more about making her want it...toy with it, touch her else where, make her die for it not just attack it like prime rib. Im sure a woman will come in here and enlighten you further

5. rightdownupleft

do all that already!!!! still the same!

6. shady5

shady5 Guest

i dunno man, im tellin you I dated a girl who did that at first and I can definitly tell you she didnt like it, you can tell she aint lieing because it really doesnt look pleasurable on her face when you compare it to a girl havin an O u know. Really need to get a chick up in here to answer this one... Just know she probably aint lieing

7. rightdownupleft

yea i doubt she is faking...im not sure...im gonna talk to her...she is going to talk to her obgyn...but i dunno..

8. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

There's a lot more down there to focus on then just her clit, travel down south further maybe she would like that :dunno:

9. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

All the girls I've eaten out have actually reacted this way AFTER they O.... could this be the case with your girl? I thikn if they O by clit-stimulus, then they need a break

10. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Whenever my girl hits the O, she pushes me away:o

11. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

They'll either push you away or scissorkick your head with their head-crushing thighs

12. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Well, first off.. are you going straight for her clit when you start to stimulate her? Work your way up to it man. Most girls don't like alot of stimulation right from the get go, because it will get too sensitive and most times they don't want to continue. Kiss/lick her lips, fuck her with your tongue/fingers, kiss her innner thighs for several minutes.. when you see her face start to react to the plasure, work your way to the clit. GO easy at first, kiss it, lick it slowly, etc.. when it starts to become erect and aroused, then speed up with your finger or tongue.. You can tell alot by her body language what she wants you to do (IE: Speed up, slow down, stay on one spot etc..) Give it a try, and see what happens.. I'm sure there's an orgasm waiting in her somewheres for ya. PS: Have fun. :big grin:

13. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

After girls cum, they usually want no contact. It gets too sensitive, just like our dicks.

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

when i get off while the man is going down on me i usually grab on him or his hair or whatever i can get...

i dont really understand her... id say... finger her and SUCK on her clit... usually gets me off pretty fast and is a totally different feeling compared to licking or something...

15. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Because she's a newbie :)

Anyways,
    try using your whole tounge (like a kitty licks) instead of tickling her with the tip. And take frequent pauses. lick lick stop, lick lick stop, lick lick stop.

16. GR3N4DE

GR3N4DE OG noob.

:rofl: